B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

31 minutes ago, pajero said:

j'aie l'impression que les filles oublient un peu vite sur quel site elles travaillent .des filles qui ne font rien a longueur de journée ,tous ca doit disparaitre

what should they do 24 hours a day masturbation or the usual fake sex?, both are only interesting for a few low level cock lovers most of the other viewers find it boring and they are here for a different reason

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ja 🙂 

Schön wenn sie wieder ins Haus kommen könnte. Ich glaube daß die meisten Abonnenten ,die sie von  ihrem vorherigen Aufenthalt kennen,  das begrüßen können. Dafür könnte eine gewisse Dame, die meist  nur ereignislos im Bett liegt das Projekt verlassen.

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Schön wenn sie wieder ins Haus kommen könnte. Ich glaube daß die meisten Abonnenten ,die sie von  ihrem vorherigen Aufenthalt kennen,  das begrüßen können. Dafür könnte eine gewisse Dame, die meist  nur ereignislos im Bett liegt das Projekt verlassen.

I didn't, she was boring and annoying with her visitors all the time, bringing back old stuff has not helped RLC any further so far

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

It would be nice if she could come back home. I believe that most subscribers who know them from their previous stay will welcome this. In return, a certain lady who usually just lies in bed uneventfully could leave the project.

Yeah, I'd be down for her replacing Tani. Or Timur & Tereza if she wants to join with the bf. Way past time for them to move on.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I'd be down for her replacing Tani. Or Timur & Tereza if she wants to join with the bf. Way past time for them to move on.

At least Zabava returned back at night or in the next morning and if she were out many day from B4 was because she was at B1. 🤣