B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So what do Wendy, Aziza and Tani have to do with all this?...😏

When B4 is empty, you can watch the Tour de France with

a Danish Norwegian team. The 2 Danes have 6 Norwegians as helpers.

The winner of the Tour will be a Dane like last year.

Bon voyage.

45 minutes ago, northguy said:

When B4 is empty, you can watch the Tour de France with

a Danish Norwegian team. The 2 Danes have 6 Norwegians as helpers.

The winner of the Tour will be a Dane like last year.

Have a good trip.

What colour's the sky in you world North?...🥴

I was sarcastically asking what B4 has to do with the war in Ukraine because a few guys here were way off topic...

A really heavy speculation - judging of how much and very fast things in both villas have cooled down and almost nothing is happening , especially after the majority of the tenants have been on short holidays - makes me think that the paychecks have been completely unsatisfactory of the content that the majority of the tenants have provided the first two months since joining and they are in this way expressing their disappointment.

It is completely unfair that team Ashley having provided many pleasure moments , Dylan being the center of the posts whenever action was happening for whatever reason , liking or disliking him and we have Tani being 3 days in B4 just to justify her presence and 4 days out to her boyfriend .. Gloria in a complete chill presence apart from some fun with her friend and for sure after her drinking collapse in a very “ careful of everything “ stay … Lacrim balancing in a role that he most probably was asked to join and not that RLC actually would hired him if they had another person waiting , Azura left and RLC got stunned as it happened out of the blue , the two virgins were daily routine till their departure recently , Aziza suddenly is back to her February habits , Wendy likes the opportunity and she’s the only one being friendly with everyone but the sensitivity of her character is a difficult task at times , Ashley and Dylan have cooled like they have discussed of their FWB relationship and therefore not even then cover for missing entertainment .. And we end with Nelly and Bogdan which - being a prejudiced one against them - might be also a reason of this sudden cool down of happenings and even now lack of tenants ( 3 ) in the villas … but the main speculation has me saying that “ NO ( ENOUGH ) MONEY , NO CAMERAS REWARD “ … let’s see how this goes , summer is full throttle in Barcelona and we would expect parties and craziness in the villas and on the contrary , nothing of excitement happens ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

since she doesn't think Dylan is worth anything anymore and won't lie on her back for him, you suddenly have something against her ... vague, no idea why she's so quiet but that will pass by itself and otherwise she will leave soon

I have said it in the past , Aziza has been Dylan’s “ hidden desire “ and he got her .. And Aziza I think she was impressed many times by him .. somewhere along the way something happened , Aziza got completely cold with Dylan and she also affected the others and we see the results between Ashley and Dylan the recent days .. For me Aziza is back in the boring mood we got introduced to her in February , I will immediately come back with a repost if i see a change and admit I was wrong .. I also explained that it might has to do with the payments and that maybe isn’t enough for what the girls ( and guys ) believe they provide and that’s why the boredom .. perhaps they are awaiting the June payroll and then we can see how it goes … Once again , for me Aziza and Dylan really liked one another but something happened , Aziza has been seen furious with him at times but then that’s why I have christened her “ the mysterious Aziza “ .. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Just stop with your crazy bullshit long posts.....:confused:

Ignore list and you will have no problem .. at least I have something to say for whoever wants to read and I am not keeping an advertising archive of “ I have 23 bates of Aziza “ , “ Ashley has masturbated 69 times “ or “ send the do nothing girl home “ and more than anything I respect the others and NEVER EVER tell them “ FUCK OFF “ like you do because they have a different opinion than you .. in a more strict CC like in the past , you could have the fate of Harley Fatboy but your disrespect to others opinions somehow is still manageable by the admins .. 

• Haha 1

• moos54 locked this topic