B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

2 hours ago, moules said:

there were posters predicting that Aziza and Ashley would return from their vacation needing a new wardrobe of large-size soutiens-gorge.

Well some posters here live in La La land and make up reality as they see fit.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

oh yes the self appointed insiders hehe, I trust what I can understand and what I see myself the rest does not exist or has not happened

It was because she just got her lips done. I didn’t think, and maybe others didn’t think, she was really the type to do that crap. The comments are all are meant to be humorous. 

I have faith in the villa girls, if they try hard enough they can achieve something that's never been done before: all of them can be 'on vacation' at the same time. They're pretty close right now, but they keep leaving 2 or 3 girls moping around the apartments. Might as well just embrace it and all leave.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, timber said:

I have faith in the villa girls, if they try hard enough they can achieve something that's never been done before: all of them can be 'on vacation' at the same time. They're pretty close right now, but they keep leaving 2 or 3 girls moping around the apartments. Might as well just embrace it and all leave.

it's just vacation time and I can imagine that they want to get away from the cameras for a while, when the weather gets worse again they can't go anywhere, there is still plenty to see and also keep an eye on Zara and Dana ... they breed on something

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

it's just vacation time and I can imagine that they want to get away from the cameras for a while, when the weather gets worse again they can't go anywhere, there is still plenty to see and also keep an eye on Zara and Dana ... they breed on something

they dont bother with a vacation sign for tani, everyone knows that shes only there mon and tues every week LOL

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

they dont bother with a vacation sign for tani, everyone knows that shes only there mon and tues every week LOL

Tani is not someone to be reckoned with and too often absent to follow but her payment will have been adjusted to that, a pity because she remains beautiful, when her boyfriend was out of the picture for a while  it seemed that she was mixing in the daily villa life  but that was short

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

It was because she just got her lips done. I didn’t think, and maybe others didn’t think, she was really the type to do that crap. The comments are all are meant to be humorous. 

what I was able to get out of her telephone conversations was she spent a few days in a kind of wellness center but I don't know if I understood that 100% correctly

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

B4 completely empty.

It's kind of mind boggling that the girls doesn't have

enough brain power to figure out a business model,

where just very little sexual activity,

and more social activity, being together instead of

solo beds looking at phones, would do the trick.

The fake boring things they do, it's just not enough.

• Thanks 1