B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Fireworks seen from b2 balcony...anyone know of any events in Barcelona tonight??

The Fiesta de San Juan is a special Christian night and is celebrated on the 23rd of June every year, the night before St. John's day, which is a public holiday in Catalonia and has been highly important for the Catalan people since the 14th century.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kris66 said:

The Fiesta de San Juan is a special Christian night and is celebrated on the 23rd of June every year, the night before St. John's day, which is a public holiday in Catalonia and has been highly important for the Catalan people since the 14th century.

Thanks Thank You GIF by 大姚Dayao

• Thanks 1

Breaking news: The giraffe in B7 in turned upside down.

Was it the Ukranians, the Russians or was it B4?

The Barcelona war continues, and nobody knows.

If you're a voyeur, you might wanna watch. Please pay.

OMG!!

Aziza's breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping they would now be so inflated that I could grab them and use them as a life preserver.

Instead, she did nothing.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

OMG!!

Aziza's breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping they would now be so inflated that I could grab them and use them as a life preserver.

Instead, she did nothing.

That’s the first thing I looked for, thank goodness that never happened! 😁👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

That’s the first thing I looked for, thank goodness that never happened! 😁👍

but why did y'all think she would do this i only heard her say this, "i like my tits" personally i think all types are beautiful and a girl don't have to go through the pain and discomfort for a size up, and look to the scars they left with it brr

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but why did y'all think she would do this i only heard her say this, "i like my tits" personally i think all types are beautiful and a girl don't have to go through the pain and discomfort for a size up, and look to the scars they left with it brr

there were posters predicting that Aziza and Ashley would return from their vacation needing a new wardrobe of large-size soutiens-gorge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, moules said:

there were posters predicting that Aziza and Ashley would return from their vacation needing a new wardrobe of large-size soutiens-gorge.

oh yes the self appointed insiders hehe, I trust what I can understand and what I see myself the rest does not exist or has not happened

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1