B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

Where is Azura from?

Strange that she goes away for 2-3 days, returns, and then packs in a great hurry.  In the days before her short absence, she was particularly friendly with Dylan, and Tani.  Tani's portrait of her is still in the LR, and unfinished.  And I think she was designing a new tat for Dylan that Tani would ink.  Any indication that Dylan knew she was leaving?  or Tani?  Or even Bogdan.  When Eilian left on a Sunday morning, Bogdan went up to the office and returned with an envelope which he gave to her on cam.  I assume it was full of Euros.

Looking at departures, if she is headed to Ukraine, flight to Wroclaw at 09:55, Bucharest at 09:15.

• Haha 1

Interesting discussion between Wendy and Dylan in the kitchen about Azura's sudden departure. Wendy is very offended, Dylan knew nothing...
Unfortunately I missed the initial part and I didn't understand what really happened.
I don't have the replay, can someone review the scene and say something? It just happened.

Ja, und die anderen machen sich wieder Fertig, für einen gang aus dem Haus... Ich bin FRroh das ich zum 15 Juli hier gekündigt habe. Alles findet nur noch aushalb der Häuser statt...

7 minutes ago, CC62 said:

Ja, und die anderen machen sich wieder Fertig, für einen gang aus dem Haus... Ich bin FRroh das ich zum 15 Juli hier gekündigt habe. Alles findet nur noch aushalb der Häuser statt...

they go out for dinner and it wasn't that smart to mention the name of the restaurant lol

edit: curious as I am I found it on google map, no I don't share it and no I don't do anything with it, just curious

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and yet again it's Dylan who cares about Wendy, she actually has no one left in the villas now that Azura is gone and she's often alone 🙁

She has friends outside as we saw and if she feels “ lonely “ ( that i don’t really think so as she socializes when she’s in the mood and other times she likes being by herself ) , she can always go wherever they are and visit them or she can bring them in the villa .. for what we have seen , Wendy is the ONLY one ( partially Aziza ) that she has outsider friends , slept/ had sex  with two girls out of the villa , so , I think she can easily manage if she wants ..  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Boing said:

Interesting discussion between Wendy and Dylan in the kitchen about Azura's sudden departure. Wendy is very offended, Dylan knew nothing...
Unfortunately I missed the initial part and I didn't understand what really happened.
I don't have the replay, can someone review the scene and say something? It just happened.

If Dylan knew she was leaving , he would have been in B4 i believe saying goodbye .. As we said , the way that Azura was moving and packing , she was in a hurry , like an ultimatum to be picked up and leave at a certain time , this was too obvious upon she entered her room .. I think Wendy found out by chance and said goodbye to her as we saw at the video of Isidore . 

41 minutes ago, moules said:

Where is Azura from?

Strange that she goes away for 2-3 days, returns, and then packs in a great hurry.  In the days before her short absence, she was particularly friendly with Dylan, and Tani.  Tani's portrait of her is still in the LR, and unfinished.  And I think she was designing a new tat for Dylan that Tani would ink.  Any indication that Dylan knew she was leaving?  or Tani?  Or even Bogdan.  When Eilian left on a Sunday morning, Bogdan went up to the office and returned with an envelope which he gave to her on cam.  I assume it was full of Euros.

Looking at departures, if she is headed to Ukraine, flight to Wroclaw at 09:55, Bucharest at 09:15.

She has said that most probably her next destination will be Portugal ..