B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

10 minutes ago, zone51 said:

till next time in 6 months and i hope in a couple apartment for Zara this time

Yes. I'll welcome Zara back.. She can leave her friend Dana behind though...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

They are more likely to close rlc than seeing Zara with a man. 😆

you are probably right

if it's for see her one more time with Dana and doing the same repeat bating show no thanks

2 minutes ago, zone51 said:

you are probably right

if it's for see her one more time with Dana and doing the same repeat bating show no thanks

Twice she's been on rlc and only the last time she's been around a man. And at least in front of the cameras she did nothing. I don't have much hope of seeing her fucked by a man.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Twice she's been on rlc and only the last time she's been around a man. And at least in front of the cameras she did nothing. I don't have much hope of seeing her fucked by a man.

the other day when she was talking with Dylan in the living room she said she had only one boyfriend

I don't know if it's true or not but my hope is very low to see her with a bf one day on RLC

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

Oh then you haven't asked the normal guy/woman on the streets of example Moscow. Too many are blind and brainwashed and think Ukraine is all evil.

Well of course, they’re probably weary to say something contrary, they live under a dictatorship. But those who live in the West know better.
The communists lost the cold war, conflict was over but the Americans always want more, they want to humiliate and take more and more and now Russia lashes out and millions of Ukrainians have to suffer.

For all I care both America and Russia implode, we’d be better of without them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nous devons attendre quelques jours de plus, mais il y a des indications que la "mystérieuse Aziza" a ramené son alter ego ennuyeux des deux premiers mois quand tout le monde se demandait ce qu'elle faisait dans la chambre principale pour le mériter. voyons ses "moves" jusqu'au week-end .. 

Moi, je touche du bois, pour que ça continu camarade, que peut lui apporter B 7 ? Une belle brochette d'abrutis majestueux, c'est la cour des miracles ! Elle a assez de tracas personnels comme ça !

Froid glacial Gloria/Aziza !

Alter ego... Je la préfère elle-même, même plus effacée que de jouer à celle qu'elle n'est pas !

L'ego... Tu dois confondre avec l'idole des vieux, Dylan ! L'homme qui admire son ombre !