B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

We need to wait few more days but there are some indications that the “ mysterious Aziza “ has brought again on cameras her boring alter ego of the first two months when everyone was wondering what she’s doing in  the master bedroom so as to deserve it .. let’s see her “ moves “ till the weekend .. 

since she doesn't think Dylan is worth anything anymore and won't lie on her back for him, you suddenly have something against her ... vague, no idea why she's so quiet but that will pass by itself and otherwise she will leave soon

4 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

But those who live in the West know better.
The communists lost the cold war, conflict was over but the Americans always want more, they want to humiliate and take more and more and now Russia lashes out and millions of Ukrainians have to suffer.

For all I care both America and Russia implode, we’d be better of without them.

Seriously? Russia invading it's neighbor and killing thousands is America's fault?

• Upvote 3

il y a 5 minutes, tle a dit :

Seriously? Russia invading it's neighbor and killing thousands is America's fault?

yes absolutely!!!
find out about the actions of the united states towards russia, about the proliferation of military bases and missile ramps in all the nato countries surrounding russia, and you will have your answer!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Ernsthaft? Ist es Amerikas Schuld, dass Russland in seinen Nachbarn einmarschiert und Tausende tötet?

Leute ! Ich bitte euch: hört endlich auf zu politisieren, dazu noch auf einer Webseite die dem Sex und dem Vergnügen gewidmet ist. Dafür gibt es andere Orte.  Es bringt doch keine Klarheit wenn jede Seite glaubt im Besitz der Wahrheit zu sein und dann den anders Denkenden und schreibenden abkanzelt mit immer den gleichen Argumenten die uns die Regierungen und die Medien vermitteln. Aber eines ist vollkommen klar: Im Krieg stirbt zuerst die Wahrheit und dann erst der erste Soldat. Auf beiden Seiten sterben Menschen die ihr ganzes Leben noch vor sich hatten, die Väter und Mütter, Ehefrauen und Geliebte und Kinder hatten die nun ohne Vater aufwachsen müssen . Ein wenig Demut diesen Tatsachen  gegenüber und etwas weniger Feldgeschrei wäre schön!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Gerald Knauft said:

Leute ! Ich bitte euch: hört endlich auf zu politisieren, dazu noch auf einer Webseite die dem Sex und dem Vergnügen gewidmet ist. Dafür gibt es andere Orte.  Es bringt doch keine Klarheit wenn jede Seite glaubt im Besitz der Wahrheit zu sein und dann den anders Denkenden und schreibenden abkanzelt mit immer den gleichen Argumenten die uns die Regierungen und die Medien vermitteln. Aber eines ist vollkommen klar: Im Krieg stirbt zuerst die Wahrheit und dann erst der erste Soldat. Auf beiden Seiten sterben Menschen die ihr ganzes Leben noch vor sich hatten, die Väter und Mütter, Ehefrauen und Geliebte und Kinder hatten die nun ohne Vater aufwachsen müssen . Ein wenig Demut diesen Tatsachen  gegenüber und etwas weniger Feldgeschrei wäre schön!

I didn't.. .Someone else did.... You should respond to them...

1 minute ago, tle said:

Ich habe es nicht getan... .Jemand anderes hat es getan... Du solltest ihnen antworten...

Entschuldigung ! Falsche Wahrnehmung ihrerseits. Sie waren nicht gemeint. Ich nahm ihren Post nur als Aufhänger für meinen Post. Hätte mir auch jemand anders aussuchen können. Asche auf mein Haupt !

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Entschuldigung ! Falsche Wahrnehmung ihrerseits. Sie waren nicht gemeint. Ich nahm ihren Post nur als Aufhänger für meinen Post. Hätte mir auch jemand anders aussuchen können. Asche auf mein Haupt !

No worries.. I'm not out to start a war...

2 hours ago, tle said:

Not directly no but their actions for decades have partly caused this. They promised that NATO would not expand its borders after the Sovjet collapse but here we are 30 years later, Russia is completely enclosed. They have nuclear weapons in several NATO countries all pointed at Russia.

The US also did nothing to diffuse the situation because Russia attacking Ukraine would directly improve their economy and make “America Great again” after Trump’s disastrous spell as president.

They’re doing the same with China as we speak, a mere couple of hours after a positive diplomatic mission Biden calls Xi Jinping a dictator. You could say that is clueless but at this level it is clearly intentional.

The public outrage at Russia is understandable but I also remember 2003 and America’s unjustified war crimes in Iraq. I have always wondered why nobody cried out to get Bush sentenced at De Haag for war crimes…

The Americans get away with everything and love to point fingers at foreign affairs but they really have no right of speaking after decades of war crimes.

For now I look up to China who have expanded their economy and made their country grow without waging war in distant lands. But I am well aware that this will also change in the future. You can’t have two leading powers without a war. The future is everything but bright imo.

So in conclusion I say fuck you to Russia and America, they missed out on getting together after 1991. If they were part of Nato none of this would have happened and those poor girls in Barcelona wouldn’t have to shed tears because some political clowns decide to wage war.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1