B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

RLC is the best possible example proving that war is simply political. Both Ukrainians and Russian occupants get along well. It's a fine mess the men in suits brought upon millions of people yet again. My tiny brain cannot and will not comprehend it. I'm just waiting for the Americans to start a war again some place, it's been far too long for them. Afghanistan is already a distant memory (sarcasm)

Anyway a solution for reduction of tears would be to bring in Sudanese, Congolese or Syrian girls or wait, they're at war too, right? 😜

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

RLC is the best possible example proving that war is simply political. Both Ukrainians and Russian occupants get along well. It's a fine mess the men in suits brought upon millions of people yet again. My tiny brain cannot and will not comprehend it. I'm just waiting for the Americans to start a war again some place, it's been far too long for them. Afghanistan is already a distant memory (sarcasm)

Anyway a solution for reduction of tears would be to bring in Sudanese, Congolese or Syrian girls or wait, they're at war too, right? 😜

Oh then you haven't asked the normal guy/woman on the streets of example Moscow. Too many are blind and brainwashed and think Ukraine is all evil.

9 hours ago, happyone said:

I think Wendy has a slight resemblance to Kristin Chenoweth

Overview image

if you think the nose a little bigger I can see it too but Wendy remains my favorite no matter how she looks 😃

We need to wait few more days but there are some indications that the “ mysterious Aziza “ has brought again on cameras her boring alter ego of the first two months when everyone was wondering what she’s doing in  the master bedroom so as to deserve it .. let’s see her “ moves “ till the weekend .. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1