B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Not realizing that Americans are spoiled is a indication how spoiled you guys are. 🤣

yeah, parents start a saving fund for newborns in hopes of being able to pay for an education/college

we pay the ridiculously highest amount for health care and drugs

we now have a party that has been radicalized beyond the pale and some of it's members praise Putin and the guy from Belarus

have a wealth gap that surpassed the gap during the "roaring" 20's

I could go on but...lol

the spoiled thing was a joke and yes, sadly, we are somewhat spoiled and dense as a whole.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, peking said:

yeah, parents start a saving fund for newborns in hopes of being able to pay for an education/college

we pay the ridiculously highest amount for health care and drugs

we now have a party that has been radicalized beyond the pale and some of it's members praise Putin and the guy from Belarus

have a wealth gap that surpassed the gap during the "roaring" 20's

I could go on but...lol

the spoiled thing was a joke and yes, sadly, we are somewhat spoiled and dense as a whole.

Is not wrong to be spoiled, Americans worked hard to be were they are.

But I want you imagine this. USA is one of the best countries to live, is easily in the top 5. If you think that things are bad in USA, imagine how bad it is in the rest of the world. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

But I want you imagine this. USA is one of the best countries to live, is easily in the top 5. If you think that things are bad in USA, imagine how bad it is in the rest of the world. 

Trust me when I say, I'd rather be here for the most part

I'm aware of how freaking terrible most places are for living.

On 6/25/2023 at 9:05 AM, esanders9863 said:

Infection Risk From Sex During Your Period

It’s crucial to practice safe sex while you’re having your period because you could still get or transmit an STI, like HIV, during this time, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Life is a gamble.    It'll just burn when they pee.😁😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

thinga, I want to give you another perspective about other countries/cities based on the latest rankings.

WWW.CNN.COM

The EIU, a sister organization to The Economist, has ranked 173 different cities around the world on a number of significant factors, including health care, education, stability, infrastructure and...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

thinga, I want to give you another perspective about other countries/cities based on the latest rankings.

WWW.CNN.COM

The EIU, a sister organization to The Economist, has ranked 173 different cities around the world on a number of significant factors, including health care, education, stability, infrastructure and...

Got it.

But I was talking about country as a whole.

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

WWW.CNN.COM

Don't see any city in America on the list, but Australia & Canada take 5 out of the the top 10