B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

24 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes a black zhanna, rarely in, and does nothing when she is, i dont remember u defending zhanna

Zhanna was horrible and I was “ protesting “ for her removal .. Shantal is different and she’s not snob as Zhanna , when a woman fucks  all the time she’s a prostitute and a slut , this one that it is only rumors and speculations out of the apartment , she’s a “ do nothing “ because it is her choice .. she’s a pleasant person , she smiles , she participates and interacts with the others and yes , she doesn’t do lots of privacy , better say nothing at all on cameras … if you want then a Serafima or a Zhanna or one of the twins  or both of them , stay tuned because as it seems people forget worse examples .. of course there are better but if it was all extreme , the voyeur’s feelings would be long gone , after all , there’s always Leora when people are bored with any Barcelona “ do nothing “ girls . 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes a black zhanna, rarely in, and does nothing when she is, i dont remember u defending zhanna

I barely watch Shantal and can say that she is nothing like Zhanna. You must be trolling to say something so absurd like that.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

As you can understand , she isn’t horrible for everyone and many people have different tastes .. and you need to accept that all tenants ( female ) isn’t just about masturbating that you are an addicted .. so , it won’t be so bad accepting other people wishes of watching the girls as others are accepting your “ complains “ that the girls are “ do nothings “ .. we have seen way way way much worse .. 

That laughing emoji is me laughing at your ridiculous posts. Since you are too cheap to pay $20 for a year of CC, I figured I would let you know.

16 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That laughing emoji is me laughing at your ridiculous posts. Since you are too cheap to pay $20 for a year of CC, I figured I would let you know.

Normally I shouldn’t respond to that but as you are not paying attention , I even called out the administrator to solve the issue with the payment as I can’t renew due to changes of bank approvals , they don’t accept anymore Mastercard and they only have Visa , but even addressing the administrator for the issue , it seems that CC can have a membership less … I don’t need to prove anything here , even more to you for such issues .. but even on this you are narrow minded and not thinking that it must be something wrong happening not being able to renew my premium membership .. please go to bed , Megan just masturbated so the archives “ got movement “ today … 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zhanna was horrible and I was “ protesting “ for her removal .. Shantal is different and she’s not snob as Zhanna , when a woman fucks  all the time she’s a prostitute and a slut , this one that it is only rumors and speculations out of the apartment , she’s a “ do nothing “ because it is her choice .. she’s a pleasant person , she smiles , she participates and interacts with the others and yes , she doesn’t do lots of privacy , better say nothing at all on cameras … if you want then a Serafima or a Zhanna or one of the twins  or both of them , stay tuned because as it seems people forget worse examples .. of course there are better but if it was all extreme , the voyeur’s feelings would be long gone , after all , there’s always Leora when people are bored with any Barcelona “ do nothing “ girls . 

im glad ur super subscription can see what they do offcam, i suppose u can see that shantal isnt fucking when shes out, like tonight for example, when megan and the Ws return and she takes an extra hour

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I barely watch Shantal and can say that she is nothing like Zhanna. You must be trolling to say something so absurd like that.

she works the same, wakes up and goes out, pit stop during the day, leaves other apts party to go out, maybe not exactly the same

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Normally I shouldn’t respond to that but as you are not paying attention , I even called out the administrator to solve the issue with the payment as I can’t renew due to changes of bank approvals , they don’t accept anymore Mastercard and they only have Visa , but even addressing the administrator for the issue , it seems that CC can have a membership less … I don’t need to prove anything here , even more to you for such issues .. but even on this you are narrow minded and not thinking that it must be something wrong happening not being able to renew my premium membership .. please go to bed , Megan just masturbated so the archives “ got movement “ today … 

Go to bed? It's only 7:17 PM. And I don't collect bates from Megan.

26 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Anyone saying that Shantal is anything else but a waste of a bed should be sent to Siberia while she is wasting people’s time here 

Better make that Antartica---Russia is too dangerous 😏