US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 24 (06/20/23)

16 hours ago, happyone said:

Slight correct made

Slight correct made h.o., or rather could it be considered as being a situation of rather trying to mislead rather than actually inform with actual and factual reporting rather than otherwise.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Slight correct made h.o., or rather could it be considered as being a situation of rather trying to mislead rather than actually inform with actual and factual reporting rather than otherwise.

What part of this do you not understand????  Ridgerunner got it!!!

Original post by Ridge "In his DOJ prosecution it appears that Hunter Biden benefited from his "White privilege.":tongue:

My Post:  In his DOJ prosecution it appears that Hunter Biden benefited from his "White house privilege.":tongue:

Slight correct made

Ridgerunner posted 14 hours ago

BOTH.:biggrin:

What I don't understand is your word salad responses that make no sense--that's why I laughed at your post --In case you wondered who did.

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

What part of this do you not understand????  Ridgerunner got it!!!

Original post by Ridge "In his DOJ prosecution it appears that Hunter Biden benefited from his "White privilege.":tongue:

My Post:  In his DOJ prosecution it appears that Hunter Biden benefited from his "White house privilege.":tongue:

Slight correct made

Ridgerunner posted 14 hours ago

BOTH.:biggrin:

What I don't understand is your word salad responses that make no sense--that's why I laughed at your post --In case you wondered who did.

I knew it was you who did, but regardless I wanted to try to make certain that you were aware of what RR had postsd which has occurred without any doubt. Judging by many of your recent posts, it has led into a questional understanding as to why. But it will no longer 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Hey StnCld316--could you see if we can do anything about the language translator????  I cannot seem to understand a thing that Nicolas is trying to say 😏

I can read his posts. What's the issue you're having ?

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can read his posts. What's the issue you're having ?

I can also read them, but I cannot interpret what he is trying to say like this sentence of his:

"I'm glad someone considered my response to be humurous, since it reveals what the answer of h.o. or anyone else might be inclined to answer to  such a question might be."

Any help in understanding would be appreciated :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

I can also read them, but I cannot interpret what he is trying to say like this sentence of his:

"I'm glad someone considered my response to be humurous, since it reveals what the answer of h.o. or anyone else might be inclined to answer to  such a question might be."

Any help in understanding would be appreciated :biggrin:

Seems you put a laughing emoticon on his post.  He may have to explain himself in better detail to understand.