B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

Ashley went to bed early tonight because she knew there was not going to be any titty sucking or pussy licking with these two after Lubna left.... I don't blame her and we all already know she won't waste anymore of her time with Milena the professor of the click bait college..... She is all in or nothing !!!!

Milena and Nadia....... Two for the ROAD.. Nadia shows some promise , but it is so far and in between and of course Milena just ruins it for all of us ....!!!! go home to your kid !!!! Mama !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dwyanewade said:

Is there any video of when the masseuse came over and fucked one of them a few weeks ago? Just thought of it now and can't find anything 😞

when was this???

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Ashley went to bed early tonight because she knew there was not going to be any titty sucking or pussy licking with these two after Lubna left.... I don't blame her and we all already know she won't waste anymore of her time with Milena the professor of the click bait college..... She is all in or nothing !!!!

Milena and Nadia....... Two for the ROAD.. Nadia shows some promise , but it is so far and in between and of course Milena just ruins it for all of us ....!!!! go home to your kid !!!! Mama !!!

you think ashley will avoid milena after tonight 🤔😂

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes. With Lubna.

oh yes,now i remember....my mind was on the b4 and b7 villas,wondering "when did this happen"?? thanks for clearing that up