Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

31 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Very easy way to make a living while being an exhibitionist of her very personal daily life. Done well for herself financially, I think. She must have "thick skin" over the years to put up with any negative talk on these forums but nice soft skin on her body (daily bath/showers and body lotion). No drugs or alcohol (some wine in the past) and not a smoker. Her only addiction is masturbation - ALL GOOD!!! For me, once she is on the screen it is hard to close it out - such eye candy.

Well, if what is taken into consideration ds4u, when she first became a participant of the site, she was actually quite shy. So the time and activities that developed afterwards, were most likely related to employment opportunities that were unavailable at the time where she was from.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, if what is taken into consideration ds4u, when she first became a participant of the site, she was actually quite shy. So the time and activities that developed afterwards, were most likely related to employment opportunities that were unavailable at the time where she was from.

True enough. She has blossomed well from the shy hesitant days (I remember). More tease than anything back then. gradually more nudity and now full throttle as best she can. What is missing is more wild sex adventures. With Paul sex is limited, quick and uninspiring. Leora is who she is, not what we want her to be. So we sit back and enjoy her presence - good viewing.

• Like 2

Good Morning GIF by Kika Tech

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Wednesday to all 

28/06/2023 28/June /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi

• Thanks 1

I don't think that Leora has changed much at all. I have watched her in three different apartments and the only change that I have seen is when she changed her on-camera shows and took a girl to her bed for ratings. Then she attempted to take another before fate stepped in. If that scenario had succeeded it is likely that we would have never seen Paul again. I wish that those who think that Leora has changed would simply describe just exactly what has changed? The fact that a new colored dildo shows up from time to time is not change!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

I don't think that Leora has changed much at all. I have watched her in three different apartments and the only change that I have seen is when she changed her on-camera shows and took a girl to her bed for ratings. Then she attempted to take another before fate stepped in. If that scenario had succeeded it is likely that we would have never seen Paul again. I wish that those who think that Leora has changed would simply describe just exactly what has changed? The fact that a new colored dildo shows up from time to time is not change!

one flew over the cuckoos nest GIF

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3