Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

12 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

It would just be nice to be able to communicate sometimes, I've communicated with a former resident via PM here on the forum and it was really cool.

Kinda knowing someone for a decade and never talking is.. unusual.

Not a stalker, as I said I found her on insta and didn't add her, because someone told me she's had a couple before but removes them when people find it, so I didn't want to be the cause of that, I'm a respectful fella and I evidently care more about her than my own desires.. but with hindsight, I probably should have added her, and we would be best buddies by now 🥰

I agree. It would be neat to have a formal RLC fan/Cam site to exchange comments with the members in a safe secure setting in which one could exchange thoughts with the apartment dwellers

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I agree. It would be neat to have a formal RLC fan/Cam site to exchange comments with the members in a safe secure setting in which one could exchange thoughts with the apartment dwellers

If it weren't for the small problem that each of us would like something different from each other. 1 second and the tenants would run away from the site. And not to mention who criticizes the boys in every post for everything that happens.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If it weren't for the small problem that each of us would like something different from each other. 1 second and the tenants would run away from the site. And not to mention who criticizes the boys in every post for everything that happens.

RLC is making plenty of money, they could monitor/filter posts from the proposed RLC forum as to which comments to allow.  At least we'd be able to hear from the cam people as to their individual interests, like, and comments.  The personal interaction would really advance the experience.  Race drivers, celebrities all speak to their followers.   Why not Apartment cam people?

Again it could be monitored and controlled.

• Haha 1