Fox & Don (2023) #1

3 minutes ago, Vuki said:

Do you have issue with membership?

I haven't subscribed to VHTV - only watch free cams. I did register free to participate in the VHTV Forum and where I get all the current happenings. Some members do have issues trying to subscribe to the VHTV cam site - reject certain types of payments such as credit cards and others. 

1 hour ago, Mefselmal said:

@Brokk!Did she really try to kill him?? What happened?? Was she high/drunk or was it his fault?

As far as i remember it was just a discussion. But it's basically 10 years ago and i don't even know if they're still together.

Il y a 4 heures, p4design a dit :

Nice spin, but the truth is Lilith was drunk and passed out when Miron fingered and groped her for hours and she was unresponsive the whole time; certainly unable to give consent.  It's called sexual assault in these parts.

yes yes, we know the woke laws perfectly in France too, like Prince Charming who is a sexual aggressor for having kissed Sleeping Beauty, without her authorizing it since she was put to sleep by a spell!!! !
what is passing between lilith and miron, it's two people who drank together, and the poor miron in sexual misery, trying to touch a little lilith, half asleep from alcohol!!! nothing serious and lilith absolutely did not make a drama of it, as well as all the other participants who were saddened to see poor miron leave, excluded under the pressure of the american wokes, whose brains were burned from university !!!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1