Fox & Don (2023) #1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seamos un poco “realistas” ahora que el apartamento es eliminado de la lista… LA AMARGA Y TRISTE VERDAD (LAMENTABLEMENTE) es que incidentes como este suceden a diario MILLONES EN EL MUNDO. La violencia intrafamiliar , los hombres golpeando a sus mujeres es cosa de todos los días , quien crea que presenciamos algo que no está pasando , pues creo que todos debemos despertar o simplemente debemos preguntarnos COMO Y PORQUE una mujer que es tratada así sigue estando con ella chico ..

Ahora, obviamente no sabemos nada del pasado de estos dos, los pocos días que estuvieron, TODAS SUS acciones parecían normales al tener una relación, desde su hábito seco hasta el consumo excesivo de alcohol por parte de ambos. en mi humilde opinión, esta es una de las cien fichas que ha ocurrido tal incidente entre los dos… LA DIFERENCIA? Desafortunadamente esto ahora pasó en las cámaras, no sé qué les prometió y les dijo la persona que los reclutó, pero ESTABA MAS QUE CLARO que esto es un hábito en su relación.. El problema es por qué una mujer cuando es tratada como esto ella nunca se va.. la respuesta? SÍ, llámame loco, pero la PRIMERA y PRINCIPAL razón es el "AMOR VERDADERO", la adicción por cualquier razón... O, no tantas posibilidades, la estabilidad financiera y la seguridad social que brinda la relación (tal vez la chica no tiene a nadie más que al chico, esas cosas)…. Lo vimos con Kitty, Smith, Leora y Paul (por supuesto, eso no era "NADA" en comparación con este extremo), el punto de las chicas no puede abandonar, no puede dejar a sus chicos... Una mujer con cordura y buena mentalidad - ON EL PRIMER INTENTO VIOLENTO: simplemente debe empacar e irse ... ha sucedido nuevamente, lo habríamos visto suceder nuevamente ... siempre que la persona involucrada no informe los hechos a la policía o empaque, lo siento, ella también es parcialmente culpable … 

Esos son mis pensamientos sobre eso.

no es culpable , pero si responsable

On 7/2/2023 at 2:38 PM, Howard said:

This *IS* one reason to pay for membership.

To clarify:  Sad to see of course, but its important for people to see the evil that's out there.  This dude is bad news.  Good time to reflect on what's right in YOUR WORLD and never disrespect another person.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time this has happened.  I'm purely speculating, but maybe Fox was using RLC to expose the abuse that this monster has been doing to her.

Hopefully the video evidence will be enough to lock this F-er away and free her from him.

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

An anonymous call of a domestic violence in the US will be investigated.n my state a domestic violence requires one of the two parties to be arrested if police respond.  RLC is well aware of the addresses of their employees and could have called but doesn't want the exposure.

the apartment being under maintenance since that evening, how do you know that they didn't do it?

On 7/2/2023 at 2:58 PM, justarando said:

Unfortunately I know that this isn't the first nor the last instance of this behavior happening and that she is just one of many many women being mistreated around the globe. I see enough bad shit all around me and don't want nor need to pay to watch abuse, death threats, rape, attempted suicide live on the internet in the span of 20 minutes or less. this was a different kind of fucked up, and RLC is to blame for not vetting their tenants properly.

And how would you vet them properly?  Not that it was their intention, but RLC having this video evidence will do more to put this scumbag away.  He has no way of refuting what he did.

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

An anonymous call of a domestic violence in the US will be investigated.n my state a domestic violence requires one of the two parties to be arrested if police respond.  RLC is well aware of the addresses of their employees and could have called but doesn't want the exposure.

Anonymous calls?  I doubt that.

Swatting calls are bad enough.  For those not living in the United States, a swatting call is when someone calls the police (often using a spoofed phone number) and reports a serious emergency, --for example, a man with a gun entering a school.  The call is made to provoke a large police response to the location, including a SWAT team.  (SWAT is an acronym for Special Weapons and Tactics.)

The police who broke down the door of C&Y's apartment (B-6) were identified as members of the  Mossos d'Esquadra, the regional police for Catalonia (including Barcelona).  The Mossos have a Special Intervention Group that is similar to a SWAT team.  They are often masked and are armed with heavy caliber weapons.