Politics Boards

20 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Thought so, you can't.  Actuallly dumb dumb, if I lived in the US, I would be a republican...you know, a regular slightly right of center old school Republican, rather than a completly unhinged loon such as yourself.

I am well aware of what country you live in and if I took the time to go back and revisit a number of the previous post of comments you posted either criticizing or putting down posts of comments that obviously had been posted by others who had  belief's other than yours, I'm certain your claim of if you lived in the U.S. you would probably be considered a right of center republican is actually absurd and b.s. since most of the population of Canada is infected with liberalism ideologies and so called woke b.s. even more so than the U.S.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

This was already posted in the old political forum.  

Good thing it was posted again. Shows a gif of what happens when an obviously crooked and corrupt, mentally declining incompetent individual who has been no more than a puppet, gets installed in the so called highest office of the country who's remaining days are obviously numbered.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I am well aware of what country you live in and if I took the time to go back and revisit a number of the previous post of comments you posted either criticizing or putting down posts of comments that obviously had been posted by others who had  belief's other than yours, I'm certain your claim of if you lived in the U.S. you would probably be considered a right of center republican is actually absurd and b.s. since most of the population of Canada is infected with liberalism ideologies and so called woke b.s. even more so than the U.S.

Did you get out on a day pass to post this?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not you...I respect your opinion even if I disagree.  That guy is a nutcase.

I just don't like censorship of any kind. I don't even want someone like Starlight silenced. During the pandemic numerous doctors were silenced in the U.S. because they opposed the official government talking points on covid. Now facts have shown that many of the silenced doctors were correct in their recommendations for fighting covid.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just don't like censorship of any kind. I don't even want someone like Starlight silenced. During the pandemic numerous doctors were silenced in the U.S. because they opposed the official government talking points on covid. Now facts have shown that many of the silenced doctors were correct in their recommendations for fighting covid.

I agree...I hate censorship.  But calling out a nutbar is not censorship.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Not you...I respect your opinion even if I disagree.  That guy is a nutcase.

Actually, you are as full of b.s. as they come since you claim to respect others comments and opinions that you have previously highly criticized and even disrespected in not only just political threads, but also other threads of this website as well, and in doing so attempted to make it seem somehow humorous by your responses since it is obviously you who are a mental nutcase of multiple faces or personalities m.f.

• Haha 1