Politics Boards

In case any of you was or might have wondered about the laughter emoji's you see...there from me. I haven't laughed so much since my cat got locked in the washing machine on spin cycle. His little paw went up.."excuse me!"..."hello!"....."can you let me out?".

I did, and he came out whiter than white, which was odd. You see, he's a black cat. 😹

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bigbear said:

In case any of you was or might have wondered about the laughter emoji's you see...there from me. I haven't laughed so much since my cat got locked in the washing machine on spin cycle. His little paw went up.."excuse me!"..."hello!"....."can you let me out?".

I did, and he came out whiter than white, which was odd. You see, he's a black cat. 😹

That's suppose to be funny? One of the least funny jokes I've ever heard.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

C'mon, Spy. Do you think we are all that stupid? That is Kph, not MPH. Match the speed with the RPM's in Imperial measure. You'll find he was only doing about 95 MPH. Just getting 3rd warmed up. He still had 3 holes to burn.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

C'mon, Spy. Do you think we are all that stupid? That is Kph, not MPH. Match the speed with the RPM's in Imperial measure. You'll find he was only doing about 95 MPH. Just getting 3rd warmed up. He still had 3 holes to burn.

If I'm not mistaken TBG 150, I think the point made by spying was that once again, whether he was caught in a self incriminating pic or recording breaking the law, whether or not it actually was 175 mph or actually 95 mph, which would have still been 15 to 20 mph above the posted legal speed limit in the location that was posted, or emails or video recordings on a laptop formerly owned by him, was that once again there was even more evidence and proof of his law breaking activities. Very few individuals get away with such disregard of laws in the country and apparently not only are some of the ones that do are connected to someone or some family of wealth, but also someone that is connected or related to someone who holds a political position or so called office, that was obviously installed as a puppet by assistance from a communist government that the former individual in the position had imposed hundred's of billions of tarriffs on, after the currently installed puppet's family had received 10's of millions of dollars from, in addition to other countries so called government officials such as Ukraine as well as others, the same family members received more than multiple millions of dollars from.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

He removed the post anyway, so it doesn't matter now!

No I didn't removed the post, my post have been deleted and not only on this thread but on other threads seems someone doesn't want me posting 

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now that political discussion threads have been shutdown CC can go back to being boring. 

It's never boring when we have POLITICAL intrigue......see what I did there:biggrin: