B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How is it better?...RLC charges $65 CAD per month to see man-ass and not much else.  Hell B2 has a ghost participant.  The webcam sites are at least giving you something.  If enough take advantage of that and leave RLC, then...there will be no RLC.

casper isnt in B2

28 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I like them all but I don't need to see the bones

Some women (and men) are build like that.  Frankly it's just as insulting to point fingers at skinny people (and assuming they got to be sick)  as it is against overweight people. Btw! Go and look at yourself in the mirror dude 😉 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

but its ok to give girls money for doing nothing

Why is that any of your business what the girls do and what deals they got with RLC? No one force you to pay to watch them. If you do not like how things work then just stop watching. End of story!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Why is that any of your business what the girls do and what deals they got with RLC? No one force you to pay to watch them. If you do not like how things work then just stop watching. End of story!

thanks for the advice but i did that months ago, i visit CC to wind people like u up LOL

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

good advice for the do nothings, when u go out shagging for 24 hours make sure u bring some groceries back, there are idiots here that will think u went to the supermarket LOL

Wonder how many people they fucked at the Mc donalds drive through? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2