B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

RLC is having trouble attracting subs...so they can't afford to feed them.  Nice fit :dodgy:

Paris top fashion models use the same economy, so copy paste Dior etc.

Pet animal of the month of July are French mountain goats.

Those who have learned the art of cycling gets televised of course.

There are 12 Danish and only 7 Italian of those, very normal indeed.

Relevance: Watch that, when B4 is empty.

You might find it more interesting, because a voyeur is about watching.

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Pet animal of the month of July are French mountain goats.

Those who have learned the art of cycling gets televised of course.

There are 12 Danish and only 7 Italian of those, very normal indeed.

Relevance: Watch that, when B4 is empty.

You might find it more interesting, because a voyeur is about watching.

otherwise the cock lovers are having the time of their lives, there is always a naked man as top cam and I'd rather not watch that, RLC is very sick atm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

this is a very bad start for the new girls, right after getting out of bed they ran out the door 😕

Why? They just arrived and are eager to explore Barecelona. I would too.  The eternal complaint from some of you guys about the tenants going out is frankly getting veryboring. It's called REAL LIFE 😉 
The little I have seen of these girls I so far get the feeling they are way more extrovert and fun than Zara and Dana were.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Why? They just arrived and are eager to explore Barecelona. I would too.  The eternal complaint from some of you guys about the tenants going out is frankly getting veryboring. It's called REAL LIFE 😉 
The little I have seen of these girls I so far get the feeling they are way more extrovert and fun than Zara and Dana were.

they should have paid for a holiday here then

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 21 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

they should have paid for a holiday here then

If they're forced to stay in the villas, you won't get a lot of entertainment out of them anyway: they'd just be lying around (probably clothed, out of spite), staring at their phones, doing nothing while longing for freedom.

It also probably never occured to you that for some girls (especially from Eastern Europe), joining a project like RLC is the only way to have an affordable holiday in the first place. If they could pay for a regular holiday, they probably would, without having to expose themselves to a bunch of old grumpy judgmental pervs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

If they're forced to stay in the villas, you won't get a lot of entertainment out of them anyway: they'd just be lying around (probably clothed, out of spite), staring at their phones, doing nothing while longing for freedom.

It also probably never occured to you that for some girls (especially from Eastern Europe), joining a project like RLC is the only way to have an affordable holiday in the first place. If they could pay for a regular holiday, they probably would, without having to expose themselves to a bunch of old grumpy judgmental pervs.

you conveniently forget who pays for all this

il y a 6 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

you conveniently forget who pays for all this

I forgot nothing. I'm one of those who pays too, after all, just like you. With as much right to speak my mind.

Would you prefer watching  locked up girls doing nothing but staring at their phone all day while being just as miserable as some of you? Clothed out of spite, unless you'd also force them to be naked, and hand in their phones: what about RLWPC or real life women's prison cam as a new name?

Or do you prefer girls having fun, bringing guest & doing exciting things when they're actually there? If they can barely leave, they barely have time to get to know people & bring guests home.

If they turn out to be do nothings who are never there anyway (it happens), their stay won't last that long. Unless RLC has trouble finding replacements, hmmm..., wonder why that would be... I always hope the girls don't know this site as they'd get turned off the project reading the bile on here... This may actually be one of the reasons for the recruitment troubles. My advice to any new girl who learns about this site would be: NEVER read the comments on here!...

Maybe some guys (those having trouble dealing with a world where women are men's equals?) do have a fetish for unhappy imprisoned girls, but I'm not one of them. And RLC is not a project for them, I reckon.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Noldus a dit :

the girls back - with grossereres 

See? Everyone relax now. 😉

People complain about them being skinny, and about them not being in the house, but how can they put on weight when they're not allowed to leave the house to shop for groceries? Or woulld you 'generously' allow them a few min out of the house each day, like yard time in prison? 😉 

You can't have your cake & eat it (to stay within the theme) 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2