B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

20 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I like younger girls, so no problem for me.

Also, they seem not as bony thin as Dana by far.  At least one seems to have nice perky titties.

I agree it wouldn't be a disaster if they put on some weight, but that usually happens with girls anyway when they get older... Or experience a nice new cuisine (like Spanish/Catalan) 😉

Allow me to correct your statement. Girls usually gain some weight when they stay on RLC for extended period of time such as: Amalia in her last stay in B2. In my opinion, she was very chubby when she left. 

Also, Megan gained some weight during her last stay in the penthouse of B4 and she looked very thin when she came back this time. 

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Allow me to correct your statement. Girls usually gain some weight when they stay on RLC for extended period of time such as: Amalia in her last stay in B2. In my opinion, she was very chubby when she left. 

Also, Megan gained some weight during her last stay in the penthouse of B4 and she looked very thin when she came back this time. 

Well, one doesn't exclude the other. I'm sure they were also older when they left than when they arrived. 😉 

But of course they can also lose weight (through either stress and/or diet).

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Well, one doesn't exclude the other. I'm sure they were also older when they left than when they arrived. 😉 

But of course they can also lose weight (through either stress and/or diet).

do ants fuck like termites on Saturdays or only on full moons when the cockroaches serenade  the seahorses....that's the real question.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This is the first time for me to see Oks and I don't know which one in the kitchen now.

Is she the one who has black top and bottom underwear ? 

Oks has black top.

10 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

amalia put on weight coz they were lots of parties and monica always took pizzas to them

il y a 8 minutes, rezbot a dit :

do ants fuck like termites on Saturdays or only on full moons when the cockroaches serenade  the seahorses....that's the real question.

Most ants don't fuck a lot. Neither do termites. Hive mind and all that.

So for most: probably only on full moons when cockroaches serenade seahorses, which never happens.

Glad to be of assistance.

• Haha 1