B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

I don’t know What The Fuck has happened in Milena’s life so as chasing a way of living that we either haven’t seen in her previous stays or she simply woke up one day and said “ that’s it , I need to live the life I didn’t before meeting the father of my child and becoming a mama “ … 

With the speculations spinning my head , I would say that MAYBE she and boyfriend got in financial trouble or just some money need having perhaps bought a house in Tenerife , perhaps financial difficulties with the coming of the child and the real tough world with obligations , accounts , rentals , baby providing material that the symbiotic jobs can’t provide at the super luxury level that Milena  got used living during her appearances in Barcelona and making lots of money or ( last one ) , a great need and desperate call from RLC admins to come and join and fill a bed in B2 ( for the summer perhaps ) so as to revive a dying apartment and according to what she would bring on the table , a more than fair reward for her trying .. And to be honest , she’s not doing that bad in comparison to what we were watching for months in B2 and more with the tenants there ( apart from the one and only Ari , previously the wonderful Karina and ABOVE ALL , the UNIQUE Lavika ) …

I might be old fashioned or thinking narrow minded but to sell yourself for this life and abandon the daily grow up of your biggest goal and life effort , that is becoming a mama and raising a child , well , it must be something really serious in the background ( however Milena manages so amazingly great hiding it ) … But this is exactly the reason that her current life and stay can’t be taken in real or watch it with terms of entertainment thinking all this .. but well , who am I to judge without having my own children 😬😬😬🧐🧐

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Aziza took a bath, now she smells good and ready for what cums her way.

And she has been seen horny the last days .. And glad that I was wrong with her being kind of distant with the others and going back to February /March boring mood .. she’s really looking very nice , beautiful long hair and “ASKING /BEGGING “ kind of “ hey guys , here I am , come and flirt me “ .. But then , she’s the Mysterious Aziza “ , I won’t be surprised if in a couple of hours she will be seen sleeping in her bedroom 🤪