B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

53 minutes ago, tle said:

I think he's about a decade too old for this crowd...

He doesn't know the trick to get rid of the girls.

Tell them you're gay and named Brown.

The unconscious associations works every time.

il y a 3 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

No problem, Im sure you will improve with practice.

If RLC  wants me to be their shill, they should at least give me a free sub with replay option. Somehow, I'm not keeping my hopes up... 😉 

Also, I don't hide my suspicion they're likely having recruitment problems (so, I'm a real bumbling amateur shill, I guess...). But imagine how much worse those recruitment problems would get if the girls were being 'chained' to the villas, as some here seem to wish... That would be the actual end for RLC, imo.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Oks has an outfit malfuntion, twice

Cam 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Cam 2

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I might be one of the few that liked Oks when she was in B7.

il y a 17 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

I might be one of the few that liked Oks when she was in B7.

I like outfit malfunctions, so she scores extra points with me now. 🙂 Unfortunately I can't bring myself to pay extra for replay. 😞 

I don't remember Oks that well, so she didn't make a lasting impression on me. Maybe this time will be better, with other people around her than back then. For now, I think I like her friend Aya more. Time will tell, and like with all girls, I'm willing to give her a chance.

As for why you liked her: I don't remember, but maybe she bated (uncovered) a lot?... 😉 

Edit: I like her outfit! (was the malfunction pussy slip, boob slip, or both?)

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I like outfit malfunctions, so she scores extra points with me now. 🙂 Unfortunately I can't bring myself to pay extra for replay. 😞 

I don't remember Oks that well, so she didn't make a lasting impression on me. Maybe this time will be better, with other people around her than back then. For now, I think I like her friend Aya more. Time will tell, and like with all girls, I'm willing to give her a chance.

As for why you liked her: I don't remember, but maybe she bated (uncovered) a lot?... 😉 

Edit: I like her outfit! (was the malfunction pussy slip, boob slip, or both?)

I hear ya, you never know what will happen with a new girl. She could be great or a dud.

30 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

If RLC  wants me to be their shill, they should at least give me a free sub with replay option. Somehow, I'm not keeping my hopes up... 😉 

Also, I don't hide my suspicion they're likely having recruitment problems (so, I'm a real bumbling amateur shill, I guess...). But imagine how much worse those recruitment problems would get if the girls were being 'chained' to the villas, as some here seem to wish... That would be the actual end for RLC, imo.

I dont care what you meant...you come off like a shill.

• Confused 1

il y a 14 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

I dont care what you meant...you come off like a shill.

Of course, everyone who doesn't join in the moping chorus has to be a shill...

And you come off like a... 

Never mind, I'm not getting dragged in to this shit.

• Like 1