Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

35 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

IMHO Leora is bored with herself. One has to notice how difficult achieving orgasm is for her. Like an old married couple or in her case a repetitive exhibitionist she seems to need a new act to get the thrill back.

She needs a new man and another female to play with. Paul adds nothing to Leora's sex life. He is a total distraction and a negative influence. She is getting as bored as him. Same routine day after day, night after night, week after week, month after month. It is us that search high and low for any small subtle teases that she might appear to do.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She needs a new man and another female to play with. Paul adds nothing to Leora's sex life. He is a total distraction and a negative influence. She is getting as bored as him. Same routine day after day, night after night, week after week, month after month. It is us that search high and low for any small subtle teases that she might appear to do.

If she wants to remain a hermit with Paul fine. To please her paying customers and get easier orgasms she should up her game. Watching her bate in Malia's old room over, and over and over is like eating the same dish every meal.

She has forgotten her art of playing to the camera, looking at it, having the fact she's being watched excite her instead of knocking out repetitious bates.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They need new things in general , people , habits , routine .. how of course asking others to do what a viewer wishes ? But then when it is adult entertainment , the tenant tries to compensate 😏🤔🤔 … the routine you are saying still gives the viewership ( and money results ) that this couple obviously awaits .. who is to blame then in the end ? Luckily that there are other apartments to keep the interest alive .. and just watching this place whenever anything extreme occurs .. wasn’t the last time when the female ( almost a participant ) was about to join the apartment ? Or when Leora was posing / exposing herself nude to Max ? What other surprises ( apart from the staged / choreographed sessions with Malia - massages - ) have we actually seen worth debating ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If she wants to remain a hermit with Paul fine. To please her paying customers and get easier orgasms she should up her game. Watching he bate in Malia's old room over, and over and over is like eating the same dish every meal.

She has forgotten her art of playing to the camera, looking at it, having the fact she's being watched excite her instead of knocking out repetitious bates.

There’s Ulyana for what you are asking .. but she’s not a professional / addicted cameras girl and that’s why we see it when she wants and not as a routine to celebrate and speak triumphantly .. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

If she wants to remain a hermit with Paul fine. To please her paying customers and get easier orgasms she should up her game. Watching he bate in Malia's old room over, and over and over is like eating the same dish every meal.

You are right it's worrying me only wanking once or twice a week now going to have a word with my doctor he's on camcaps site as well I'll ask him what he thinks

35 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I could still pull it off if she was blindfolded.  I am no longer young, handsome and buff. I used to draw women like a magnet but with age comes ugly.

But it is the cock that counts along with amazing finger action and mouth/tongue on her sweet spots.