Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul on the couch sleeping 

Leora exit 

It is more and more obvious that Paul’s decision to abandon his “ comfort zone “ back in Russia and join ( for whatever reasons ) Leora , it isn’t the best for him . 

One year after , he barely does/ shares things with his girl , he can’t sleep easy at nights and has health issues . At the same time , he is “ OBLIGED “ to work ( ?? ) during the night causing himself not being able to accompany the daily routine of his girl , when for example he should be resting , Leora usually wakes up , he then seems like “ NEEDING “ to follow her to her daily out of that apartment session.. 

The  worst is that he is also alone there , meaning that in one year he doesn’t seem to have make any friends , I can’t think how it is to do / share daily with just one person and not seeking some fun / escape to a friend’s place , talk about the political stairs for example , the life in Europe , in general escape the daily routine apart from the person you live  it with …

Now , I KNOW that the majority will come here and say that this was his decision , his choice , I start really wondering why was this his choice when it is clear that he could easily support himself back in Russia as ( since it has been always mentioned here ) that he has a job back there … In any case , watching this couple daily ( whoever has “ hero “ a fire being able to tune in watching the absolute nothingness ) it makes you wonder how they will survive once the cameras will stop rolling … but i forgot , this life it is all about the money 😂🤣 and these two are coming from Siberia where life isn’t treating people well there .. ok , whatever …

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is more and more obvious that Paul’s decision to abandon his “ comfort zone “ back in Russia and join ( for whatever reasons ) Leora , it isn’t the best for him . 

One year after , he barely does/ shares things with his girl , he can’t sleep easy at nights and has health issues . At the same time , he is “ OBLIGED “ to work ( ?? ) during the night causing himself not being able to accompany the daily routine of his girl , when for example he should be resting , Leora usually wakes up , he then seems like “ NEEDING “ to follow her to her daily out of that apartment session.. 

The  worst is that he is also alone there , meaning that in one year he doesn’t seem to have make any friends , I can’t think how it is to do / share daily with just one person and not seeking some fun / escape to a friend’s place , talk about the political stairs for example , the life in Europe , in general escape the daily routine apart from the person you live  it with …

Now , I KNOW that the majority will come here and say that this was his decision , his choice , I start really wondering why was this his choice when it is clear that he could easily support himself back in Russia as ( since it has been always mentioned here ) that he has a job back there … In any case , watching this couple daily ( whoever has “ hero “ a fire being able to tune in watching the absolute nothingness ) it makes you wonder how they will survive once the cameras will stop rolling … but i forgot , this life it is all about the money 😂🤣 and these two are coming from Siberia where life isn’t treating people well there .. ok , whatever …

Paul Working at night with the store liaison in Russia and is taking a course in electrical engineering 

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul Working at night with the store liaison in Russia and is taking a course in electrical engineering 

4 years there the one , 1 year the other and no basic Czech language speaking to make the life easier ( help with daily routine things when they were both making a course together if i remember correctly in the past ) … electrical engineer to work in Czech Republic without speaking the language is - in my opinion - a dead end … therefore , the common knowledge shows that he will be doing it in Russia ( simply facts explanation / speculation ) … and since this is Leora’s love of her life , she then goes back with him to a country that she TRIED so hard to leave behind or she really believes that there’s future for this in Prague ? And if she wants to stay there ( Prague / Czech Republic / Europe ) why Paul isn’t abandoning the Russian business ? IT IS MORE THAN DIFFICULT TO PRESERVE / MAINTAIN such type of profession online .. this needs face to face mostly deals .. but maybe things are different nowadays than what I have learned in life. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Anode said:

Son histoire  d'entreprise en ligne ne durera pas surtout  avec le protocole contre la Russie en ce moment !

Sessions against Russia are not working 

The European Union is plunging into chaos  

With the civil war in France 

With very high taxes 

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Les séances contre la Russie ne fonctionnent pas 

L'Union européenne plonge dans le chaos  

Avec la guerre civile en France 

Avec des impôts très élevés 

Bonjour Pulo ,

Je ne parlais pas de la France en particulier mais de l'OTAN et des USA qui ont fait des trains de restrictions !

4 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Pulo ,

Je ne parlais pas de la France en particulier mais de l'OTAN et des USA qui ont fait des trains de restrictions !

Hello  amore 

What I do know is that NATO and US restrictions are not working in Russia.  

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

09:30 

Paul In the kitchen eating 

Oreo with ketchup 

Knock Knock   hello leora ive come to take out rubbish     he's on the computer     Where's rest ot the shit     you've got it all    have you got my everlasting battery for my gregg look alike dildo

• Haha 1

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour amore 

Ce que je sais, c'est que les restrictions de l'OTAN et des États-Unis ne fonctionnent pas en Russie.  

Peut être ,que tu es mal informé  ou tu ne suis pas les informations ?

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour amore 

Ce que je sais, c'est que les restrictions de l'OTAN et des États-Unis ne fonctionnent pas en Russie.  

Non moi c'est Anode :

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Hello  amore 

What I do know is that NATO and US restrictions are not working in Russia.  

No they aren't  you are right fucking Paul still in Europe I've never seen anybody been so bored after having  a blow job or a fuck fucking pissing me off know I'm sorry but he's typical Russian hard nose bastard  I could go on but that's not like me so I'll have a wank with him shooting his load over leora the cunt💩