Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Steady max I might go around looking how women sit now actually could be a new hobby until I get arrested ๐Ÿฅธ

I've known several women that really got off doing that while acting innocent. I had a friend/neighbor gal in the '70s that I noticed dancing at the local bar.ย  Watching her dance with men she spin every chance she got, exposing flashes of her naked-from-the-waist-down body. And what an ass and legs they were!

I brought that up that her goods showed when she spun when she sat down and she confessed it made her pussy soaking wet. She even admitted bating in the women's restroom between dances. Great piece of ass but not the marrying kind (had a hysterectomy to never have kids). Wonder how she ended up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've known several women that really got off doing that while acting innocent. I had a friend/neighbor gal in the '70s that I noticed dancing at the local bar.ย  Watching her dance with men she spin every chance she got, exposing flashes of her naked-from-the-waist-down body. And what an ass and legs they were!

I brought that up that her goods showed when she spun when she sat down and she confessed it made her pussy soaking wet. She even admitted bating in the women's restroom between dances. Great piece of ass but not the marrying kind (had a hysterectomy to never have kids). Wonder how she ended up.

I married her ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Howard said:

I wouldn't call it genuine.ย  It could me "comfort" as they have been dating since high school.ย  Like a well worn T-shirt or your favorite pair of sneakers,...

ย  ย  ย  ย Perhaps, but something anyone might should take into consideration, is that the two are in fact Russian born people who evidently did meet while younger and in school from Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Additionally, it is known that Russian men are known to be those that choose to not show much in ways of emotion, but rather instead usually try to seem to be quite masculine otherwise. So if a woman from that country shows more emotion and care for her male companion but her male companion does not seem to reciprocate, perhaps that could very well be an indication as to why.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  ย  ย Perhaps, but something anyone might should take into consideration, is that the two are in fact Russian born people who evidently did meet while younger and in school from Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Additionally, it is known that Russian men are known to be those that choose to not show much in ways of emotion, but rather instead usually try to seem to be quite masculine otherwise. So if a woman from that country shows more emotion and care for her male companion but her male companion does not seem to reciprocate, perhaps that could very well be an indication as to why.

I have a Russian woman living close by. She's a f-ing control freak, runs her husband and kids with a iron rod. Her way or the highway. He husband is just like Paul.

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I have a Russian woman living close by. She's a f-ing control freak, runs her husband and kids with a iron rod. Her way or the highway. He husband is just like Paul.

ย  ย  ย  ย But they do not live in the country where they are from. There's quite a difference in not only cultural values and beliefs as well as personal or even religious beliefs from the country where they are from, to the country where we are from, or other so called western countries considered west from the European and Asian continent countries.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora is the type of woman that sits in a public place with her knees apart acting like she has no idea men are seeing her goods.ย  Wet panty time...if she wears any

ย  ย  ย  ย MR, I know what kind of opinions or idea's other's may have thought of or developed over some time of having enough privilege to have observed the woman, but I find it hard to believe that she is actually that much of an exhibitionist. I actually believe that there may be a reason why she/they seldomly have had visitors at their residence, and may very well probably be because the only time she chooses to be considered to be enough of an exhibitionist, is only whenever she is at her residence, which are where cams are that assist in a way of living that few others less fortunate by financial means have not been fortunate enough to have been offered.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  ย  ย MR, I know what kind of opinions or idea's other's may have thought of or developed over some time of having enough privilege to have observed the woman, but I find it hard to believe that she is actually that much of an exhibitionist. I actually believe that there may be a reason why she/they seldomly have had visitors at their residence, and may very well probably be because the only time she chooses to be considered to be enough of an exhibitionist, is only whenever she is at her residence, which are where cams are that assist in a way of living that few others less fortunate by financial means have not been fortunate enough to have been offered.

I don't disagree with you on this.ย  I do think she lets herself be exposed in innocent looking chances taken here and there.

• Confused 1

Good Morning GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

Good morning Good Nightย 

Great Tuesday everyoneย 

04/07/2023 04/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora eva sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ย 

Paul ๐Ÿคต

๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi

• Thanks 2