B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

10 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That's all we need, another girl with blown up lips. I just don't get it.:huh:

Unless she had Botox too (which I saw no sign of) i think its a mixture of teeth veneers and gems.

Can't believe she didn't get her toy out and have a bate while she was waiting, she's pretty much naked and ready to go.

Edited by HotWivesRock
update
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Unless she had Botox too (which I saw no sign of) i think its a mixture of teeth veneers and gems.

Can't believe she didn't get her toy out and have a bate while she was waiting, she's pretty much naked and ready to go.

Only saw the end of the procedure, but Botox is administered by a series of needle injections into the lip.

"The laws governing facial beauty injections in Spain are very strict and designed to protect patients. Only doctors are allowed to administer these treatments – nobody else. Not nurses, dentists and certainly not beauticians and hairdressers. And, not just any doctor can administer Botox and Fillers."

See also:

Why is it necessary to be a doctor to give Botox injections?

It must be understood that a Botox injection is a medical procedure. It involves the injection of a potent neurotoxin into neuromuscular tissue, in order to paralyse facial muscles. It is therefore vital that the practitioner is highly skilled and medically trained.

Having Botox is not the same as having a facial or a manicure, and in the wrong hands the results can be disastrous.

WWW.TREATMENTABROAD.COM

Across Spain, and in Marbella, you will find many beauty salons and hairdressers offering Botox injections. Ocean Clinic Marbella look at...

It was quite obvious that she worked on her teeth (very likely a whitening of teeth).  You guys got an extreme vivid imagination if you cant' even see what goes on. There were no needles injecting botox into her lips ect.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, kris66 said:

It was quite obvious that she worked on her teeth (very likely a whitening of teeth).  You guys got an extreme vivid imagination if you cant' even see what goes on. There were no needles injecting botox into her lips ect.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The UV light is to dry the clue the she was applying on Oks teeth. Aziza was gluing some bits on Oks teeth. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM