B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

At least , the last 2 weeks or so , whenever a “ complain “ is mentioned , “ magically “ they fix it soon after .. Complains concerning the “ absence “ of tenants , airplane signs on .. Non sleeping for some days , “ private moments “ compensation incidents .. we should do it more often .. 

the new couple coming and what they see is another couple sleeping during all the day

you can see the enthousiam of TT to see the arrival of this new couple for live with them...

it's time for TT to leave RLC after one year here  or they are going to ruin everything with this new couple

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, zone51 said:

the new couple coming and what they see is another couple sleeping during all the day

you can see the enthousiam of TT to see the arrival of this new couple for live with them...

it's time for TT to leave RLC after one year here  or they are going to ruin everything with this new couple

Just filling space.  RLC is putting zero effort into the selection of participants.  Warm body?...you're good.

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

T&T sure appear happy to share " their " space with a non Russian couple. Maybe time to go back home. Come on RLC don't F*ck this up. 

you know what I prefer see this new couple living alone in B5 than whith TT, I can't stand anymore this Timur

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

You like to say "Comprende?" a lot, for someone that doesn't care what others think.  

It's almost your signature.

I've used it two times with a butthurt Italian member here who have a hard time acknowledging that his dear countrymen are sexworkers (proven in B2 approx. a month ago). Hardly a "signature" Sherlock 😉

il y a 4 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I've used it two times with a butthurt Italian member here who have a hard time acknowledging that his dear countrymen are sexworkers (proven in B2 approx. a month ago). Hardly a "signature" Sherlock 😉

I've seen you use it a lot in the past, including against me.

Sometimes (& this time) you avoided it, though. Hence the "almost".