B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

1 hour ago, happyone said:

At least W&W are enjoying themselves in B7--she is doing a lot of the food preparing--and if you notice, a lot of the guys are in the kitchen stealing glances at her sexy body. braless in that short skirt. 

I have a feeling that's what Wayne was upset about.. 

On 7/17/2023 at 7:17 PM, TheGambit said:

I will definitely miss Wednesday's massive ass and her sexual desires and games. Hope they move to another apartment, also is time to get rid of T&T.

Wednesday … one of the couple girls we have seen , as has been mentioned , the success of this apartment on having some of the nicest women we have seen is tremendous … Tereza is for sure amazing , Holly ( no comment ) , Bonnie and Alexandra had been fantastic as well .. From the majority of the girls seen , I will take Wednesday as the most addicted and “ devoted / faithful “ to her man . She does absolutely what he wants her to do , he isn’t commanding or “ ruling “ her but she loves her man so much that she would even take a bullet for him … I even think that the friend that they had the threesome with , she wanted for her man to have extra pleasure .. An incredible and amazing woman , unbelievable tits , fantastic ass , pff , WHAT A WOMAN . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wednesday … one of the couple girls we have seen , as has been mentioned , the success of this apartment on having some of the nicest women we have seen is tremendous … Tereza is for sure amazing , Holly ( no comment ) , Bonnie and Alexandra had been fantastic as well .. From the majority of the girls seen , I will take Wednesday as the most addicted and “ devoted / faithful “ to her man . She does absolutely what he wants her to do , he isn’t commanding or “ ruling “ her but she loves her man so much that she would even take a bullet for him … I even think that the friend that they had the threesome with , she wanted for her man to have extra pleasure .. An incredible and amazing woman , unbelievable tits , fantastic ass , pff , WHAT A WOMAN . 

I understand your point of view, but I do not find her so nice or so exitant... I like Tereza more, much more, even if ... maybe it would be better if she was free to go with other guys... i know she did it in the past, saying something (i have video somewhere) ok, but i cannot do it here (in the aprtment) and her bf was perfectly knowing it.... but it should be nice to see her fucking here and there!

4 minutes ago, Monsena said:

I understand your point of view, but I do not find her so nice or so exitant... I like Tereza more, much more, even if ... maybe it would be better if she was free to go with other guys... i know she did it in the past, saying something (i have video somewhere) ok, but i cannot do it here (in the aprtment) and her bf was perfectly knowing it.... but it should be nice to see her fucking here and there!

The more we see , the better .. but they are couples and ( personally ) I appreciate for what they have offering us … Tereza , so much hate when she was introduced and look how .. Wednesday , opinions vary and it is really good , but , the general feeling is that she’s really really much acceptable from the viewers … 

Tereza has secret desires but she’s sacredly hiding what she wants ( Timur perhaps ?? and respect to her guy ? Possible ) .. Wednesday I think we can’t expect more than what we have seen … 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I like Tereza more, much more

They're both super sexy women.. I wouldn't want to have to choose between them... But if I had to choose it would be Tereza.... on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Wednesday on Wednesdays and Fridays... Both on Saturdays and Sundays... Monday's to recuperate...

1 hour ago, tle said:

They're both super sexy women.. I wouldn't want to have to choose between them... But if I had to choose it would be Tereza.... on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Wednesday on Wednesdays and Fridays... Both on Saturdays and Sundays... Monday's to recuperate...

craig david has joined the forum