B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

I do not understand how T&T manage to stay on.  This stay in B-5 is now over a year, and their first stay was over seven months.

Its becoming a question of not whose cock Tereza is sucking off-cam, but of whose cock is Timur sucking?

Perhaps there are friends in high places, like their friend Tani may have.

If RLC brings in a weak couple, weak in the sense that Father Timur dictates what happens in B-5, they could still be there at the time of the Paris Olympics. 

If it were me, I would bring back Taylor and match her with Red, her Barcelona companion (the one who complained that Taylor's strap-on was too small) and have them fuck in the living room, the kitchen, the hallway, on the balcony, anywhere and everywhere.  And fuck often enough to give Father Timur apoplexy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Wednesday packied some stuff in the bathroom and now was removing the posters on the wall. I guess W&W are leaving today. 

That's a shame. He's one of the better looking men on here and I love when he drives Wednesday into a frenzy with his tongue. 😛

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

When I innocently dip into B5 from time to time ... sooooooo fed up with seeing this ... it goes on and on and on and ... will it ever end?😱

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Does Timur cooks that much? Never noticed.

At least W&W are enjoying themselves in B7--she is doing a lot of the food preparing--and if you notice, a lot of the guys are in the kitchen stealing glances at her sexy body. braless in that short skirt. 

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

At least W&W are enjoying themselves in B7--she is doing a lot of the food preparing--and if you notice, a lot of the guys are in the kitchen stealing glances at her sexy body. braless in that short skirt. 

Even If Wayne were my friend I'd STILL steal glances at Wednesday😆 🤣 😂