B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

Just an outburst, this month was the worst month I signed rlc, from next month I'm out!
A bunch of useless women who only sleep, rlc still puts two women in the same bed who don't stop at home, what a disgust!

2 hours ago, Fogo said:
Just an outburst, this month was the worst month I signed rlc, from next month I'm out!
A bunch of useless women who only sleep, rlc still puts two women in the same bed who don't stop at home, what a disgust!

I don’t RLC cares…they have enough perves who are happy watching a girl sleeping 

27 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t RLC cares…they have enough perves who are happy watching a girl sleeping 

Enjoying to watch a beatiful girl sleeping isn't pervy, wanting them to eat each others pussys is.. which btw was all that RLC was for a long excruciating period. I'm enjoying Shantal being horny with her panties halfway down her delicious ass at the moment 😍 she's cute 🥰😗😗😗

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, uppsala said:

Anyone else who gets weirded/freaked out by how night vision cameras on rlc shows the blood veins on the tenants legs? The veins dont show in daylight so wtf 😵‍💫

As long as they don’t go through bed sheets Shantal is safe 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Shantal's friend finally left and Shantal did an awesome bate for us. 😏 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Ah, it seems strange to me to see Shantal top cam in the replays doing nothing. I thought the situation on RLC got worse. 😁

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ah, it seems strange to me to see Shantal top cam in the replays doing nothing. I thought the situation on RLC got worse. 😁

omg! the girl I like isn't top cam...whatever  will I do without someone else's validation of my choice..