B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

If Only.... I f only I could say this just once ..... Shantel the seducer.... If only I could say Shantel the sensational .... If only I could say Shantel the sexual .... If only Shantel the sultry would take us to place she and all us have never been before !!!

She has had her friend for to long have to not let us see what they do behind the closed doors.... or off camera... You know full well they are far more than friends.

I think it is time for Shantel to leave the project because she will not share with all of us who pay the bills. 

Be gone with you .. you have overstayed your welcome from a voyeurs view!

It is time to open the Master bedroom up too those to those wish to please the voyeurs who pay the bill for RLC.... Shantal is user  and abuser of her privilages, and not one who thinks about the voyeurs....

Ba Bye Shantal and your cute friend... you are not worth my time.....

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If Only.... I f only I could say this just once ..... Shantel the seducer.... If only I could say Shantel the sensational .... If only I could say Shantel the sexual .... If only Shantel the sultry would take us to place she and all us have never been before !!!

She has had her friend for to long have to not let us see what they do behind the closed doors.... or off camera... You know full well they are far more than friends.

I think it is time for Shantel to leave the project because she will not share with all of us who pay the bills. 

That's why having the friend there is the perfect cover for her.  Gives her more time and more of an excuse to be inactive.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

It is time to open the Master bedroom up too those to those wish to please the voyeurs who pay the bill for RLC.... Shantal is user  and abuser of her privilages, and not one who thinks about the voyeurs....

Ba Bye Shantal and your cute friend... you are not worth my time.....

Shantal is not a lesbian 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣…and she desperately wants to bate but the tattoo dragon is still there 

On 7/10/2023 at 1:53 AM, keeper31 said:

I can't imagine Shantal showing her pussy even when bating.

she is too obsess to cover her pussy with the sheet and even when she sleep this is crazy

it's time for her to go and some others too like Tani Aziza for example, maybe we will have some updates on september i hope

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

In Milena's room is Milena.

That's a different appartment.

In this appartment, I suppose it's the roommate of Shantal, you guys call her tattoo dragon. I think she has been on RLC before, her face looks familiar, but I forgot her name.

4 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

That's a different appartment.

In this appartment, I suppose it's the roommate of Shantal, you guys call her tattoo dragon. I think she has been on RLC before, her face looks familiar, but I forgot her name.

Yes. My bad.

She doesn't have a name.

• Like 2