B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

I would have really liked to see Dylan pay a visit in B1 and enjoy some time with the girls .. and then , he knows the way to Harley’s place . Sambuka could accompany .. just saying 😏😏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Une visite pas si gratuite que ça... Onglerie, manucure, le rendez-vous était sûrement prévu... (Et le téléphone a portée de main)

J'aurais donné tout l'or du monde, si je le possédé, pour comprendre le russe, au moment où fatalement, elles ont évoquées le cas Dylan...

Aya, il vaut mieux l'avoir en photo plutôt Q'UA TABLE, un termite n'ingurgite pas autant !

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Kudos to the guy , since last night they are in a non stop sex marathon whenever  they want and feel with some really good sessions ..

He's just maxing out his credit card.    🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I would have really liked to see Dylan pay a visit in B1 and enjoy some time with the girls .. and then , he knows the way to Harley’s place . Sambuka could accompany .. just saying 😏😏

this would be fun!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

hopefully the beginning of what would be a great RLC moment if these two fucked!

I would love to see that, but for some reason I don't think it would be on camera for us to see🙁

• Like 2
  • Sad 1