B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the pain of ... Ulyana was not nice to see

Was this before or after she invited him to her bedroom? 

I can't speak on Wendy but with how over the top you people are on this forum, had there been any real abuse this forum would have set itself on fire.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't speak on Wendy but with how over the top you people are on this forum, had there been any real abuse this forum would have set itself on fire.

So fucking true!! spoken like a true poet!! lol

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ulyana was just doing an assignment for which she was paid but that doesn't mean anyone can act like a pig, all these girls are sex workers but that doesn't give anyone the right to hurt them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I guess Dylan is happy to watch a full movie in Italian in company and to speak Italian with somebody. He for sure knows that Megan has an Italian boyfriend and he never showed any flirting behavior with Megan (while he did with Shantal, but there it's a closed door).

For me it's as simple as this, I believe he's rather bored to be always left aside when the other tenants group and speak Ukrainian/Russian. Wouldn't you be? 

JMHO

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What is funny, actually not funny, is that when Don literary raped Fox no one gave a shit. Only he shocked her and she tried to jump through the window that some paid attention.

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only say that Megan is a “ master “ of cameras with her expertise and she knows how to use them for her benefits .. Now , with that being , despite Dylan doesn’t give a fuck and he isn’t into “ games “ or being “ played “ , i truly believe that Megan has explained him what they could “ show off “ .. perhaps nudity or stupid seduced games and so on … but .. DYLAN FUCKED the most difficult of them all , the one and only Ulyana , so … never underestimate him and what he can do … 

I think there is some sort of agreement between the two, for a show but not actual fucking, and maybe not oral sex.  Nudity and mutual 'bating?  And strictly for the clicks.

Otherwise, why is he still lounging in B-1?

Shantal will NEVER do anything on cam with a guy or another girl.  I do not know what said she would do when her participation was discussed, but she either promised more than what is being delivered, or RLC did not give a rat's ass.  A DO NOTHING girl should never, ever be given the best bedroom in B-1.

I think Tani may owe Dylan another tat.  IIRC, Azura prepared a design.  If I was Dylan, I would do a new tat just above my dick, and see how professional Tani is when doing that.  She will not look up at the ceiling to hide her laugh as she supposedly did with the bf.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Slow said:

I guess Dylan is happy to watch a full movie in Italian in company and to speak Italian with somebody. He for sure knows that Megan has an Italian boyfriend and he never showed any flirting behavior with Megan (while he did with Shantal, but there it's a closed door).

For me it's as simple as this, I believe he's rather bored to be always left aside when the other tenants group and speak Ukrainian/Russian. Wouldn't you be? 

JMHO

He's playing the long game....right now a beautiful dinner for two is underway,flowers and all (thanks to the kid)lol