B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

So the rampant strumpet that is Sam, went out last night, spent the night with whomever, gets back this afternoon, only to pay a really sweaty bloke to run his hands all over her almost naked body, that about sums it up?? :) 

As she is not exactly a master of discretion, I.e. she will apparently shag anything that will stay still long enough, and is hardly ever sleeping in her own bed, maybe RLC could find another, errrr lady of questionable morals (hello Harley :))  and they could share her room. :) 

10 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

So the rampant strumpet that is Sam, went out last night, spent the night with whomever, gets back this afternoon, only to pay a really sweaty bloke to run his hands all over her almost naked body, that about sums it up?? 🙂

As she is not exactly a master of discretion, I.e. she will apparently shag anything that will stay still long enough, and is hardly ever sleeping in her own bed, maybe RLC could find another, errrr lady of questionable morals (hello Harley :))  and they could share her room. 🙂

Don’t be gay 

57 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Don’t be gay 

Sorry you did not understand my sense of humour, Although I fail to see what I said that would make you think I was a homosexual, I also did not realise it could be 'cured' just by someone saying "don't be gay" thank you for your enlightening comment. I hope you have a great weekend. :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

So the rampant strumpet that is Sam, went out last night, spent the night with whomever, gets back this afternoon, only to pay a really sweaty bloke to run his hands all over her almost naked body, that about sums it up?? 🙂

As she is not exactly a master of discretion, I.e. she will apparently shag anything that will stay still long enough, and is hardly ever sleeping in her own bed, maybe RLC could find another, errrr lady of questionable morals (hello Harley :))  and they could share her room. 🙂

I guess you need glasses because Sambuka didn't got massage today.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you need glasses because Sambuka didn't got massage today.

My bad indeed, appointment with Specsavers booked!,  Who was the woman who has a massage before Shantal? Thank You for the correction. :) 

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Funny. I don't recognize her when she have her clothes on. 😏

Lol, at least she looks like a woman, unlike the really tall, skinny flat chested gils that rlc likes to employ, :), my excuse is  because 1. I'm to mean to pay for a sub, 2. don't spend a lot of time on the site, I fucked my back up recently so have more time to kill. :)