Mira & Henry (2023-2024) #2

Noldus

4 hours ago, billycox said:

does anyone know where mira and the little dog are living? does she have her own place?

does she live with someone else?

will we see her again?

does the  sun rise in the east?

Any place has to be better than with Henry...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i'm willing to bet the first place that opens up she will get. because she was liked by everyone. i find it hard to believe they left this POS and let her go. 

I'm sure that if Mira was given a realm then it would be Henry as the manager and she would have to do the "Henry casting couch tryout" to see if she qualifies. Can't see Henry letting Mira outdo him so he would want a crack at all of Mira's playmates (guys and girls because Henry is bisexual).

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I'm sure that if Mira was given a realm then it would be Henry as the manager and she would have to do the "Henry casting couch tryout" to see if she qualifies. Can't see Henry letting Mira outdo him so he would want a crack at all of Mira's playmates (guys and girls because Henry is bisexual).

since she left i have not even opened his cam. i couldn't even tell you what the new girl even looks like. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

since she left i have not even opened his cam. i couldn't even tell you what the new girl even looks like. 

Totally not worth it. She is a fragile, emotional train wreck. Gerda dyed her black hair red to look like Mira. Gerda is young but already has saggy boobs. Henry will use and abused her to the point of her being discarded. would be nice to see Mira freewheeling without Henry around.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1