Mira & Henry (2023-2024) #2

Noldus

you could be right...

when was their wedding? i saw them in that old apartment before that.

that was the place where the computer was out on the balcony, through the beaded curtains...

forgive me if my mind is going. old age must be taking its toll.

• Haha 1

i haven't checked in for a few days. this appears to be the current situation:

mira and the little dog have moved onto the couch.

henry is nowhere to be seen.

this continues to be an odd apartment.

is there anything i should know?

• Like 2

Pretty much what you said. I haven't followed much of VHTV lately but try to stay updated by following the VHTV Forum. 

Nerina (another dyed redhead to copy Mira and Gerda) staying in the former Henry & Mira apartment) since Alida vacated it. Kano is there as a homeless guest. No action here at all - just her naked sometimes but she appears out of place at VHTV. Mira & Henry are together again but it appears that Henry is on a very short leash. But I will say this - "wait for it, wait for it, wait for it" - since Henry keeps going out prowling for some women to sexually abuse to maintain his "star power" and "gift to women". In time, I predict another blowup between Henry & Mira and I hope it will be a good one since they both deserve a good physical thrashing. Henry seems to be falling into an abyss but give him credit for keeping his "groper" status. For Henry, alcohol (and perhaps good coke) and women are his uppers (highs) but also his downers (will lead to a break up with Mira again). Henry has become a reality comedy show for VHTV

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Henry is at Paolo and Chantal gaff, digs, place. 19.20 on 24/10/2023.

Henry will never change until his body gives up. Word of advice to Mira - "either accept Henry's womanizing, join the fuck anything club too or get the fuck far away from Henry as you can".

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, billycox said:

i have been away for a while. apparently i've missed nothing.

what's going on with these two?

I think Henry got neutered by Mira since he mostly behaves and spends more boring time with Mira. Not missing anything but funny to see Henry using his hands playing video games instead of groping women and acting like a gift to women. 

• 2 weeks later...