Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Have you seen anyone of the girls that Dylan has fucked in the last 3 months getting any sexual disease ? 

Have you seen any of the many girls he's fucked every use a condom?  You are so damn naive and in love with your God Dylan. Typical a no clue greek 😉 

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Here we go again with the speculations!!! Joe Biden Shaking Head GIF by MSNBC

Not speculations. Just a fact that he's fucked a lot of girls without using condoms. Girls who probably also do not use condoms (if they did they would have used it with him too) and they too have also fucked a lot of guys. The risk of gettting a sexual disease in that situation is quite high. 😉   I am amazed that some of you here find it all ok to fuck so many different people without protection. You even applaud it! The potential number of people affected when you add all to the pool of Dylan and the girls together can easily be a 2 or even 3 digit number of people.  So there's very much a big risk to catch a sexual transfered disease. It's not rocket science to see the potential risk 😉

33 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Not speculations. Just a fact that he's fucked a lot of girls without using condoms. Girls who probably also do not use condoms (if they did they would have used it with him too) and they too have also fucked a lot of guys. The risk of gettting a sexual disease in that situation is quite high. 😉   I am amazed that some of you here find it all ok to fuck so many different people without protection. You even applaud it! The potential number of people affected when you add all to the pool of Dylan and the girls together can easily be a 2 or even 3 digit number of people.  So there's very much a big risk to catch a sexual transfered disease. It's not rocket science to see the potential risk 😉

It's STILL speculation,you have absolutely no way of knowing if Dylan has an std or not!

43 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Have you seen any of the many girls he's fucked every use a condom?  You are so damn naive and in love with your God Dylan. Typical a no clue greek 😉 

I speak with facts and otherwise , I wouldn’t mention or simply would have agreed with you .. I have fucked also a 3 digit number of girls ( in let’s say 29 years 😆🤣 and not more than 150 so as to give you a number more or less  ) and have used condom with 7-8 … NEVER EVER it has happened anything ..I don’t say it was / is wise or the right approach  but i repeat to you , NEVER EVER occurred anything to me or to a partner . 

Again , I don’t say it is safe and you play with chances and opportunities but it is mostly taking good hygiene of yourself , checking quite often with your health and then it is up of course to the partner if she’s willing to surrender or she insists on protection … I mean there are girls that won’t even blowjob you because they afraid that might get mouth diseases or whatever they believe .. so , no clue Greek here has been enjoying his life a lot and that’s why many times I speak the way I speak … but these are benefits living on a Greek island that millions wish to even visit for some days and enjoy and I have the privilege of doing that everyday 😂🤣😂🤣

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hai visto qualcuna delle ragazze che Dylan ha scopato negli ultimi 3 mesi contrarre qualche malattia sessuale? 

Le malattie sessualmente trasmissibili hanno un periodo di incubazione che va’ dai 6 o 9 mesi, e non e’ detto che essa si manifesti con dei sintomi.

9 hours ago, studev3131 said:

@kris66 you may be right or wrong, I don't know but if it bothers you so much; why do you watch it.

Oh the classic "just don't watch cliche" 😉 So you got the right to have an opinion but the minute I got one you suggest i should stop watching...You are beyond doublestandard dude. Yes i do think fucking lots of women or men without a condom is not only very stupid..Its also extremely irresponsible too..So I am not allowed to that opinion and think that Dyland and the girls are very naive and beyond stupid?

And where am I wrong? They all fuck a lot of different partners without protection. It's a fact that such sexual behaviour increase the risk of sexual diseases exponentional.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I speak with facts and otherwise , I wouldn’t mention or simply would have agreed with you .. I have fucked also a 3 digit number of girls ( in let’s say 29 years 😆🤣 and not more than 150 so as to give you a number more or less  ) and have used condom with 7-8 … NEVER EVER it has happened anything ..I don’t say it was / is wise or the right approach  but i repeat to you , NEVER EVER occurred anything to me or to a partner . 

Again , I don’t say it is safe and you play with chances and opportunities but it is mostly taking good hygiene of yourself , checking quite often with your health and then it is up of course to the partner if she’s willing to surrender or she insists on protection … I mean there are girls that won’t even blowjob you because they afraid that might get mouth diseases or whatever they believe .. so , no clue Greek here has been enjoying his life a lot and that’s why many times I speak the way I speak … but these are benefits living on a Greek island that millions wish to even visit for some days and enjoy and I have the privilege of doing that everyday 😂🤣😂🤣

Please stop replying to my posts. You are a broken record and your long "self indulging" essays are boring.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Please stop replying to my posts. You are a broken record and youer long "self indulging" essays are boring.

You just mention about having “ opinions “ , you are judging mine “ broken record “ which then applies to you as well ..  Or as you say “ So you got the right to have an opinion but the minute I got one you suggest i should stop replying to you “ … I will always answer when I think I have an opinion , it’s up to you to reply to me or ignore it … By the way , this site isn’t for you , as many others , what are you expecting to see ? Knitting and drawing or tailoring ? ( Which is great but as you see , EVERYONE ABANDONS THEIR HOBBIES SOON AFTER BEING ON CAMERAS ) . If you want to preach innocent personalities or soft dudes , pick other people and let me express / answer the way I think - it’s called having a counter answer - . 

• Haha 1