Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

We will always praise Harley on not only being a great tenant but with the “ gift “ of introducing to us the unique Sambuka … BUT …

RLC is 50% less fun without Ulyana around . With the majority of the apartments in Barcelona in summer ( strange ) “ hibernation mood “ and with things that have happened in the villas that we don’t know and have changed the dynamics and the craziness / fun that was existing and nearly everyday something was happening , the addition of Ulyana’s absence adds to the Barcelona boredom ..

Key points are the incident with Gloria ( since that day she changed a lot and she affected the others too ) , the departure of Azura who was bringing really nice vibes and of course the not so successful casting ( in comparison to guys like Thor / Samson / Anthony ) of Lacrim .. I think a really “ young and childish “ in his actions “ boy “ … let’s see and hope that Ulyana will come back soon to bring the great aura that she carries always . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will always praise Harley on not only being a great tenant but with the “ gift “ of introducing to us the unique Sambuka … BUT …

RLC is 50% less fun without Ulyana around . With the majority of the apartments in Barcelona in summer ( strange ) “ hibernation mood “ and with things that have happened in the villas that we don’t know and have changed the dynamics and the craziness / fun that was existing and nearly everyday something was happening , the addition of Ulyana’s absence adds to the Barcelona boredom ..

Key points are the incident with Gloria ( since that day she changed a lot and she affected the others too ) , the departure of Azura who was bringing really nice vibes and of course the not so successful casting ( in comparison to guys like Thor / Samson / Anthony ) of Lacrim .. I think a really “ young and childish “ in his actions “ boy “ … let’s see and hope that Ulyana will come back soon to bring the great aura that she carries always . 

What was the incident with Gloria?

On 7/11/2023 at 2:47 PM, rezbot said:

smell one eastern European sex worker you've smelled them all...smells like wet money, vaping and an outdated fashion sense...and sometimes cabbage

now that I can relate to.

5 minutes ago, mrhotmuscle said:

their first time getting closer right? i think i didnt see them together before closer like that

I have never seen them like this either, it's quite intriguing, that does not mean it never happened before though

10 hours ago, cupid30 said:

OT today is Holly's birthday,she turned 24🥳,never realized how young these girls typically are 🤯

24. I figured her to be a couple years younger.

Since you brought age up.  I was looking at Leora the other day and wondered how old she might be.  I was thinking around 27-28.