Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

I just watched Ulyana’s bate from earlier today and I have to say she is one beautiful sexy woman!  I love her bates especially when she looks right into the camera! She takes her time and puts on a great show!  She gives us time to get our popcorn, lemonade and get comfortable before the show starts.  There’s never an issue with the wrong angle, bad lighting or she is covering up!  I never get tired of watching her!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I just watched Ulyana’s bate from earlier today and I have to say she is one beautiful sexy woman!  I love her bates especially when she looks right into the camera! She takes her time and puts on a great show!  She gives us time to get our popcorn, lemonade and get comfortable before the show starts.  There’s never an issue with the wrong angle, bad lighting or she is covering up!  I never get tired of watching her!

Just don't eat cheezies. Your dick will turn orange.    🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I think it's called real life...😏

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

And she'll be left with a sexual disease and pass it on to her boyfriend 😉

Have you seen anyone of the girls that Dylan has fucked in the last 3 months getting any sexual disease ? 

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Uly staring at the camera while bating..   she's sorry guys,please forgive her?? 🤣Follow Me Please GIF

Hi cupid, I'm pretty sure she's forgiven. From me also, after she started doing that I paid very good attention, started reaching downstairs and when she finished, iwoke up my Guy and banged the shit out of him!

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi cupid, I'm pretty sure she's forgiven. From me also, after she started doing that I paid very good attention, started reaching downstairs and when she finished, iwoke up my Guy and banged the shit out of him!

Holy smokes!!!! Got it on video (banging your guy)??? 😆 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, CC62 said:

So ein Schwachsinn .... Du musst mal dein Arzt wechseln...

awww did you feel hurt? Fact is he has been dipping his dick into many girls who also have fucked many men. None of them use condoms and because of that the chance of getting a sexual disease it very high!  But be my guest and close your eyes to facts 😉 

• Upvote 1