yeah, I always thought a good deal of most of it was bogus and couldn't watch

why fake it when you don't have to

then again, I could be wrong and missed quite a bit

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, peking said:

yeah, I always thought a good deal of most of it was bogus and couldn't watch

why fake it when you don't have to

then again, I could be wrong and missed quite a bit

But that was how Leora did it. Pretend to be a lesbian, go through the motions for the fans/viewers to tease but stop at doing more. Leora is good at playing the game and manipulating viewers in the hope of seeing more. I got caught up in it but she WOULD NOT go all the way. Actually too bad for Leora and Malia because they both would have loved the taste and sex of another woman. Missed opportunities. Leora must still fantasize about doing it with other women by herself or even a threesome with Paul. She MUST crave other cocks and I hope eventually she gets some. I can imagine how difficult it is for Leora to only have sex with Paul because even my fantasies are wild, adventurous and private but unfilled so far (in time some of them might still happen - won't give up). I always thought Leora's masturbations were fake and for show but I believe her sexual needs are real, her fantasies are real, her want of adventurous sex is real so her masturbation orgasms are real and even when she has sex with Paul I think her orgasms are with Paul but also as she fantasizes at the same time. She wants more than what Paul gives. Think of Leora as a caged pervert/nympho/horny woman. I still believe that Leora would love to sample every Tom, dick and Harriet that she can. Sex controls/consumes/comforts her as long as she is participating on RLC. How she handles it after RLC - I don't have a clue or care to know (done and gone).

The true meaning of love, happiness and sex can differ with people so, for Leora, for now I wonder if Leora is truly content on how her life is unfolding and where it will lead.