Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

47 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

He licked her ass, He told her to go get some lube that she rubbed on his dick, he came on her asshole and she proudly showed off her hot gaping glazed asshole after..

I'd say it was anal 100% if I had not been 100% sure of it before and then caught a glimpse between Pauls thighs and saw the dick in the pussy.

On reflection I would concede that perhaps he did enter her arse temporarily, but could not maintain the momentum.

Nevertheless if he did and if she enjoyed it then it’s another milestone achieved, and a technique to be worked on to perfection.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On reflection I would concede that perhaps he did enter her arse temporarily, but could not maintain the momentum.

Nevertheless if he did and if she enjoyed it then it’s another milestone achieved, and a technique to be worked on to perfection.

Yeah, and she should ride it next time so we can see

binoculars-tongue.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

He licked her ass, He told her to go get some lube that she rubbed on his dick, he came on her asshole and she proudly showed off her hot gaping glazed asshole after..

I'd say it was anal 100% if I had not been 100% sure of it before and then caught a glimpse between Pauls thighs and saw the dick in the pussy.

ViDEO FOR FUCK SAKE 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Pensando bem, eu admitiria que talvez ele tenha entrado em sua bunda temporariamente, mas não conseguiu manter o ímpeto.

No entanto, se ele gostou e se ela gostou, é mais um marco alcançado e uma técnica a ser trabalhada com perfeição.

Yes leora tried 3 times to give us a nice view of the anal:

1) At 21:19:20 when she goes from camera 4 to camera 10, for a better view, but pasha didn't understand and ended up covering the view.

2) At 21:24:00 when she asks pasha to move backwards to improve the view of camera 10, but pasha lies down in a position where his leg is in front, thus blocking the view again.

3) At 21:26:00 When she tries for the last time to change her position to improve her vision, but pasha once again doesn't understand and has her leg in front.

Unfortunately it was not possible to see the Anal, and it had everything to be a first class show, The daylight was perfect she tried to position herself for the best camera (camera 10), but pasha unfortunately got in front

With pasha obstructing the view the best position would be diagonally on the bed where her legs were towards camera 10. when she lifted her leg it would be possible to see perfectly in pasha's leg getting in the way. Or sitting in front of the mirror and leaning back.

It was a great anal, seeing your little face of pleasure when receiving it in the ass is priceless. I hope she keeps improving and gives us more moments like this. I'm still waiting for some specific moments.

1) A cumshot in the face, like pasha's first time in the apartment where she gave a blowjob on the sofa and pasha was under the camera 3 and when pasha came she smeared it all over her face. The best cameras for this are 3 in the living room or 7 in the bathroom with pasha at the door and her kneeling in front of him.

2) A pasha or black dildo fuck using the anal plug, or a DP with the black dildo in her ass and another dildo in her pussy. The best camera for this without a doubt is the 10 in the bedroom.

3) A masturbation or a fuck on the balcony, in the guest room but with the balcony door open.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Voodooox said:

Yes leora tried 3 times to give us a nice view of the anal:

1) At 21:19:20 when she goes from camera 4 to camera 10, for a better view, but pasha didn't understand and ended up covering the view.

2) At 21:24:00 when she asks pasha to move backwards to improve the view of camera 10, but pasha lies down in a position where his leg is in front, thus blocking the view again.

3) At 21:26:00 When she tries for the last time to change her position to improve her vision, but pasha once again doesn't understand and has her leg in front.

Unfortunately it was not possible to see the Anal, and it had everything to be a first class show, The daylight was perfect she tried to position herself for the best camera (camera 10), but pasha unfortunately got in front

With pasha obstructing the view the best position would be diagonally on the bed where her legs were towards camera 10. when she lifted her leg it would be possible to see perfectly in pasha's leg getting in the way. Or sitting in front of the mirror and leaning back.

It was a great anal, seeing your little face of pleasure when receiving it in the ass is priceless. I hope she keeps improving and gives us more moments like this. I'm still waiting for some specific moments.

1) A cumshot in the face, like pasha's first time in the apartment where she gave a blowjob on the sofa and pasha was under the camera 3 and when pasha came she smeared it all over her face. The best cameras for this are 3 in the living room or 7 in the bathroom with pasha at the door and her kneeling in front of him.

2) A pasha or black dildo fuck using the anal plug, or a DP with the black dildo in her ass and another dildo in her pussy. The best camera for this without a doubt is the 10 in the bedroom.

3) A masturbation or a fuck on the balcony, in the guest room but with the balcony door open.

Paul obstructing the view is fairly standard...

Im still waiting to see a facial again. Agree that Cam 3, with Leora sat on the floor with her head leaning back on the sofa would provide the best view, but alast,we can only live in hope of seeing it...