I cannot understand why RLC continues to allow this kind of behavior...(hiding from the camera)? Do they think that this is what their subscribers want? Or, do they just not give a shit? Even Nelly and Martina knew enough to come out of the pantry when they started fucking that night so that at least they could be seen by one camera.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I cannot understand why RLC continues to allow this kind of behavior...(hiding from the camera)? Do they think that this is what their subscribers want? Or, do they just not give a shit? Even Nelly and Martina knew enough to come out of the pantry when they started fucking that night so that at least they could be seen by one camera.

just enjoy the big update.. i mean disaster and enjoy Mr Potato's attempts to get blue balls again or worse

• Haha 1

Dylan just made a quick round of the place to be seen on camera. Then he went back to the bathroom (Camera 1-7..I though that maybe he was hiding Shantal in the bathroom and that he was returning there to her. Then WTF??? A different women comes out in a towel. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Dylan just made a quick round of the place to be seen on camera. Then he went back to the bathroom (Camera 1-7..I though that maybe he was hiding Shantal in the bathroom and that he was returning there to her. Then WTF??? A different women comes out in a towel. 

wtf, he is a fucking wizard

• Haha 1

The theory that all these visits to the garage is about drugs does not explain sufficiently. Many on RLC do drugs and don't have to go off cam. Perhaps it is the method of ingestion that they don't want anyone to see?

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

wow Ulyana left the project

Hope it wasn't a family death....if she did indeed leave an easy money making opportunity for 'love' then she's fucking stupid!! One thing I'll assure everyone is,she'll be back!