B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Can we have an interpreter for this, Google translate can't make any sense of it.

Of course he gets upset about every big cock he sees and then starts spamming and gibbering, meanwhile I assume Lubna is on a lunch break ?

• Like 1

Must be at 12 pieces of bread now all with toppings. She may have polished off a jar of Nutella too.

No idea how much she at before I started watching. Now starting on a sleeve of crackers or something. 

Just now, Maxbell said:

Must be at 12 pieces of bread now all with toppings. She may have polished off a jar of Nutella too.

No idea how much she at before I started watching. Now starting on a sleeve of crackers or something. 

unfortunately she is going to throw up and everything will come out again, that is a disease that I don't wish on anyone

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

unfortunately she is going to throw up and everything will come out again, that is a disease that I don't wish on anyone

I was waiting for her to puke on him and all over Milena's bed.  It's a good thing she doesn't eat before fucking😏

Seriously though,  I hope she realizes she is sick and gets help for her bulimia.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Of course he gets upset about every big cock he sees and then starts spamming and gibbering, meanwhile I assume Lubna is on a lunch break ?

I am glad you  are my official interpreter , I think I will hire you to give explanations of my posts .. in the meantime , I am enjoying your extreme jealousy till you get the official “ interpretation “ diploma till I could finally hire you 😂🤣😂🤣 For someone you hate EVERYTHING YOU SEE , I am stunned 😳 that you post and comment and check all topics here this much … YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED what is it that you are doing , searching , watching of this site .. at least , as per you my official interpreter , I am here to watch big cocks , do you have any issues with this ??? You can now go back to class and master the diploma 😂🤣 

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Can we have an interpreter for this, Google translate can't make any sense of it.

I leave it to the guy he gave the answer 😏😏.. the actions spoke louder than words earlier .. I think it is the second time Lubna gets kind of posts attention this much ( the first was her show in milena’s room  ) and occasionally she “ bothers “ the site with her eating disorders . 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Did Ashley just go over to sleep on the floor? No one else is home

Lubna was there they were talking, Ashley fell asleep so Lubna did some cleaning, got changed and went out, so goodbye or anything just left Ash on the floor.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Lubna was there they were talking, Ashley fell asleep so Lubna did some cleaning, got changed and went out, so goodbye or anything just left Ash on the floor.

Ashley basically came there to sleep on the floor. Good.