B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

il y a 28 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

S'il vous plait, RLC remplace Nadia ....... Qui diable sort à 2h30 du matin tout pomponné ???

Elle va au turbin pour le compte de Milena qui elle, est couchée tranquillement pet l'argent va tomber tout seul après.

Et quand elle va rentrer, elle ira au rapport de suite auprès de Milena pour lui faire le compte rendu de la nuit 

On 7/12/2023 at 1:59 AM, zone51 said:

yep she left well dressed around 1 am for spent another night outside probably with the new boyfriend

the only thing i am waiting it's the end of my suscription in 20 days i don't pay for see tenants hiding their private life off cameras like Tani and now Nadia

it was a big mistake for me to take a 3 months deal especially on this summer period it's the worst period of the year to take this type of deal

after the big interesting update of april i think i can say only 3 months later RLC is back in the  dark side

Yeah, it's definitely unsubscribe time. Unfortunately mine auto-renewed when I wasn't paying attention so I still have a couple of months left. But these apartments are in dire shape right now and it doesn't seem like the current Barcelona management is capable of or even interested in fixing them. Empty beds, rooms unassigned for a month+, girls regularly gone for multiple days, mediocre tenants staying for a year+ in supposed vacation apartments, girls like Tani actually living elsewhere and still keeping their spot for many months, etc. They apparently can't find new tenants, and even when they do it's often girls like Bella or Lubna whose temperaments or lives aren't compatible with being even a mediocre participant. And they don't seem to take any steps to correct any of that. Hard to see things getting better for any long period of time unless there's a big change in how they run things.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Lubna pigging out just to throw up again. What a sad useless girl. :cry:

She was grooming the kitty earlier,almost thought she was gonna have guests over  😕 

8 hours ago, timber said:

Yeah, it's definitely unsubscribe time. Unfortunately mine auto-renewed when I wasn't paying attention so I still have a couple of months left. But these apartments are in dire shape right now and it doesn't seem like the current Barcelona management is capable of or even interested in fixing them. Empty beds, rooms unassigned for a month+, girls regularly gone for multiple days, mediocre tenants staying for a year+ in supposed vacation apartments, girls like Tani actually living elsewhere and still keeping their spot for many months, etc. They apparently can't find new tenants, and even when they do it's often girls like Bella or Lubna whose temperaments or lives aren't compatible with being even a mediocre participant. And they don't seem to take any steps to correct any of that. Hard to see things getting better for any long period of time unless there's a big change in how they run things.

for avoid this problem when i take a suscription i cancel my suscription  the same day too for not forget later, like this i never had a bad surprise with a auto-renewed i not wanted.

I agree with all you said, i think RLC need already a big refresh like they did in April 🙂,too many girls seems to be bored on the site like us, there is only Aya a little bit who keep my attention on the whole site

for Nadia B2 is just a hotel now and rlc stay quiet with that it's not acceptable, they should have a minimum of rules on the site for the girls, shit we pay !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/14/2023 at 10:35 AM, zone51 said:

for avoid this problem when i take a suscription i cancel my suscription  the same day too for not forget later, like this i never had a bad surprise with a auto-renewed i not wanted.

I agree with all you said, i think RLC need already a big refresh like they did in April 🙂,too many girls seems to be bored on the site like us, there is only Aya a little bit who keep my attention on the whole site

for Nadia B2 is just a hotel now and rlc stay quiet with that it's not acceptable, they should have a minimum of rules on the site for the girls, shit we pay !

stop moaning, nadia had a night in last night

• Haha 1