Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would expect nothing else from your comments.

It is more than “ healthy “ that we have different opinions and we can express them here .. 

I don’t know what you were expecting me to say when we have 2 girls who have been brought in a house with cameras so as to make camera shows for people through their portable  devices .. I consider it fake and I am saying it , what to do if you have another opinion ? Should I say that I wouldn’t expect another answer from a person who hasn’t get tired all those years watching the same thing over and over again ?? Or what is it different and I can’t see it. ?

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is more than “ healthy “ that we have different opinions and we can express them here .. 

I don’t know what you were expecting me to say when we have 2 girls who have been brought in a house with cameras so as to make camera shows for people through their portable  devices .. I consider it fake and I am saying it , what to do if you have another opinion ? Should I say that I wouldn’t expect another answer from a person who hasn’t get tired all those years watching the same thing over and over again ?? Or what is it different and I can’t see it. ?

I was taught if I have nothing good to say, say nothing.

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2023 at 1:49 AM, corvette08 said:

Where do they find these fake girls? Her face is fake and all her actions are fake. It's all a show with this girl. :huh:

Yes, this new cast is really pathetic. It feels as if RLC is now openly bullshitting their customers. 

The whole thing is so fake and far from life that I have seen more honest cam shows on chaturbate. On top of that, the two of them are not even particularly good-looking. What a waste of this appartment. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, this new cast is really pathetic. It feels as if RLC is now openly bullshitting their customers. 

The whole thing is so fake and far from life that I have seen more honest cam shows on chaturbate. On top of that, the two of them are not even particularly good-looking. What a waste of this appartment. 

They took a month to put these girls. Those of rlc are in very bad shape apparently if they have to fall back on camgirls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

They took a month to put these girls. Those of rlc are in very bad shape apparently if they have to fall back on camgirls.

Remember most people that view RLC want to see the girls doing this

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Seems like Nefeli sits on the balcony most of the time. 😒

She’s is preparing herself to be sent in Barcelona and B2 and get to know Milena and the rest … 

i don't really understand the distaste for these girls, they just do their thing don't bother other people like the villa guys do and don't hide in a hole to avoid the cameras, they're just cam girls making content eating drinking and sleeping, ... nothing wrong with that

• Like 3