Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

these guys arrived with suitcase or just a small bag ?

I don't know. One thing is for sure they have brought a lot of views to this apartment and pics in replay. RLC needs to either open more roommates apartment of either girls or guys.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I don't know. One thing is for sure they have brought a lot of views to this apartment and pics in replay. RLC needs to either open more roommates apartment of either girls or guys.

it's not very complicated to be on top cams these days with the low action there is in the others apartments,

well I have the feeling they will be here only few days so if i take suscription just for that and if they leave tomorrow or after tomorrow i will be very angry so i prefer stay with the free cams for see the evolution

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They need to retire some of these long term, boring couples and replace them with these hot, new, young participants. Would make me subscribe to RLC more often for sure.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

They need to retire some of these long term, boring couples and replace them with these hot, new, young participants. Would make me subscribe to RLC more often for sure.

Yes i fully agree more young couples.

• Upvote 2

Well .. If RLC would like to make Barcelona way much more interesting again , they have great candidates in Prague .. BUT .. they seem to have found finally good tenants for their big trouble hub , Prague , I hope they continue in this level , finding new and interested to be on cameras girls . 

• Upvote 1

SAY WHATEVER , the guy is one of the best guest male “ stallions “ we have seen since a long time .. they are fucking the last nearly 48 hours like there’s no tomorrow , the sessions are excellent lasting the right amount of time and anyone can see how much they both enjoy .. someone used the example of Tereza and Timur , i will say that these two have fucked the last 2 days as much as Leora and Paul have fucked the last month 😂🤣 … excellent on cameras content and again well done for the “ upgraded “ and closer to “ real life “ apartment .. 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

SAY WHATEVER , the guy is one of the best guest male “ stallions “ we have seen since a long time .. they are fucking the last nearly 48 hours like there’s no tomorrow , the sessions are excellent lasting the right amount of time and anyone can see how much they both enjoy .. someone used the example of Tereza and Timur , i will say that these two have fucked the last 2 days as much as Leora and Paul have fucked the last month 😂🤣 … excellent on cameras content and again well done for the “ upgraded “ and closer to “ real life “ apartment .. 

Of course Olimpia and her guy are different no sex from them the guy looks like he doesn't want sex on camera. At one point i thought they were both going to fuck at the same time one in the bedroom the other in the LR but only Nefeli and her guy done sex under the covers in the LR.