Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

It was good while it lasted for 2-2,5 weeks , the girls now have gone back to the ( for my own taste of course ) stupidities of posing and doing whatever . In any case , let’s hope it goes back again to nice and unexpected moments .

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was good while it lasted for 2-2,5 weeks , the girls now have gone back to the ( for my own taste of course ) stupidities of posing and doing whatever . In any case , let’s hope it goes back again to nice and unexpected moments .

There wasn't anything good with them. It's all fake bullshit.

• Upvote 1

THEY FINALLY MADE IT … defenses down , a bit of Scooter playing out loud  😏, techno volume in the background and off they managed to convince one another that “ let’s try and do it “ … new horizons open , now maybe they can share even more and this apartment ( in terms of adult entertainment ) to become indeed “ HOT DAMN “ 😁

• Haha 2

In the end , it might be that the girls become a couple , that would be A MAJOR INCIDENT happening on cameras for the first time , same sex roommates becoming a couple ( still I believe as I she said again that they didn’t know one another before becoming tenants and they got to know each other inside this apartment ) .. a nice story 😊

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

THEY FINALLY MADE IT … defenses down , a bit of Scooter playing out loud  😏, techno volume in the background and off they managed to convince one another that “ let’s try and do it “ … new horizons open , now maybe they can share even more and this apartment ( in terms of adult entertainment ) to become indeed “ HOT DAMN “ 😁

They tried the Lez Be Friends?   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

We have the cock (men) haters, we have the girl on girl haters, we have the girls only naked haters.  So what the fuck are these people supposed to do???  Just can't please everyone and as always the ones making the most noise are the habitual complainers.  

• Like 1