Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

not only that, but the fact that he loves Venera and Lion says it all

😂🤣😂🤣😂 Venera and Lion are RLC’s best couple in terms of living / sharing / rewarding on cameras .. genuine real life with friends , no shy and hiding , that’s what I expect from couples … since your needs are different and your viewing decision / option are others , enjoy whatever you wish . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rafan said:

I just got scared when I saw these girls, they are ugly MF, I don`t know what all of you talking

Zara was a beautiful nothing, Eva always has her boyfriend over and is boring and Venera is beautiful but thinks she's way too great .. three examples of beautiful but worthless girls then I prefer to look at girls who are nice and less perfect

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Zara was a beautiful nothing, Eva always has her boyfriend over and is boring and Venera is beautiful but thinks she's way too great .. three examples of beautiful but worthless girls then I prefer to look at girls who are nice and less perfect

Me too man, but this is another level

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The one who just took a shower has some SERIOUS wounds that appear to be either 2 bullet wounds or one through-and-through, and they look fairly recent.  Knowing that many countries require military service at a young age, it makes me wonder if she got shot in the Ukrainian conflict or just a bad drug deal?!? 

Bullet wounds? looks like a grenade went of in her face. Sorry that is ugly.

• Upvote 1