Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A beer on the table and first easily nude times … Prediction … This apartment will revive the fun in Prague .. I think it is also the first tome we see the “ experiment “ on going with a “ GOV “ ( Girls On Vacation ) / roommates / singles apartment … 

Unfortunately , with the casting supervisor having done some terrible choices  the last year ( apart from one of the all time best ever , the incredible Venera and Lion and the great reboot of Dantez with stunning Gyana ) , it is really a big question mark if finally the apartment will be “ Hakeem “ level 😉😉😉 … It looks promising as mentioned , maybe they understood that the couples casting isn’t working and they decided to try differently , let’s see … again , prediction is that will be a fun apartment ☺️😊

Except that your prediction track record is pretty fucking poor on all counts.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree, looks promising so far. I'm glad that they finally introduced a new couple, because apart from Sambuka and Dasha, Sasha and Eva, all the apartments seem boring to me. Of course, that's just my feeling, so no. We'll see how the situation in this apartment develops, we already have the first shower 🥰🥰. Both ladies are gorgeous so I can't wait to see a lot more action from them. I don't know if I understood correctly that they are lesbians?? .

The one who just took a shower has some SERIOUS wounds that appear to be either 2 bullet wounds or one through-and-through, and they look fairly recent.  Knowing that many countries require military service at a young age, it makes me wonder if she got shot in the Ukrainian conflict or just a bad drug deal?!? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

They seem like nice girls to me but I wonder if it's not a bit too early for the girl in the shower, the scars from various procedures are still very fresh, so I think it's brave that she's doing it and I'm definitely going to follow them, just give them a chance.

I get the impression that they have been living there for a while

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Except that your prediction track record is pretty fucking poor on all counts.

I don’t care how my prediction track record looks , I have my opinion and I state it and I am not hiding my thoughts like many others do. 

• Sad 1